+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [NEED ADDITIONAL INFO] Lost connectivity, lost plat, artifacts, daily reward

Soulwalker

Default [NEED ADDITIONAL INFO] Lost connectivity, lost plat, artifacts, daily reward

At approximately 1:25 PM EST on August 4th, while my toon was in Tempest Bay I briefly lost connectivity. I was retrieving my mail at the time and when I logged back on I found I had I also lost some funds from the auction house.

This is not the first time this has happened this week and I will submit reports for the other two on this forum, though I did submit a bug report on them in-game.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-07-2017 at 01:59 PM. Reason: updated title

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsicalbrainpan View Post
    At approximately 1:25 PM EST on August 4th, while my toon was in Tempest Bay I briefly lost connectivity. I was retrieving my mail at the time and when I logged back on I found I had I also lost some funds from the auction house.

This is not the first time this has happened this week and I will submit reports for the other two on this forum, though I did submit a bug report on them in-game.
    On August 3rd, at approximately 12:20 PM EST I logged in and claimed my Daily login Bonus (Unsocketing apparatus) and claimed two minions back from mission. I lost connectivity and found that I lost my daily login bonus and everything my minions had gathered, mainly some crafting supplies, and about 5 artifacts.

I do not know why I am getting kicked when I am retrieving items but the loss of them is adding up.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsicalbrainpan View Post

Definitely not good! You may also wish to put in a Support Ticket here.

Were you given any kind of error notification from the game when you briefly lost connectivity? Was the connectivity lapse from the game's side or your ISP's? Can you also let us know if you were perhaps doing the same thing when you lost connectivity during the other times? We need some more info to help track this down.

+ Reply to Thread