Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] There is no warning message for recycling equipped fragments.

Default [FIXED] There is no warning message for recycling equipped fragments.

Time: Since 4.0 ?

Context: There were some rumours people losing equipped planar fragments when there is no unsocketing feature for them but apperantly you can recycle equipped fragments without getting any warning or error.

Expected: When player uses recycle from his general skills to salvage planar fragments on equipped fragment there should be either warning or error displayed.

Observed: Players can easily destroy their equipped fragments wrongly if they use recycle on them.

Repro steps:
    1) Equip planar fragment
    2) Open skill book and go general, select "Recycle" skill.
    3) Open "planar fragments" and select fragment slot you want to destroy.

Screenshots:
    Here is a screenshot of me destroying equipped planar fragment on PTS by using recycle.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-16-2017 at 04:11 PM. Reason: updated title
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Time: Since 4.0 ?

Context: There were some rumours people losing equipped planar fragments when there is no unsocketing feature for them but apperantly you can recycle equipped fragments without getting any warning or error.

Expected: When player uses recycle from his general skills to salvage planar fragments on equipped fragment there should be either warning or error displayed.

Observed: Players can easily destroy their equipped fragments wrongly if they use recycle on them.

Repro steps:
    1) Equip planar fragment
    2) Open skill book and go general, select "Recycle" skill.
    3) Open "planar fragments" and select fragment slot you want to destroy.

Screenshots:
    Here is a screenshot of me destroying equipped planar fragment on PTS by using recycle.
    Thanks so much for the info, aileen. We'll take a look!

Xly
    Rift Chaser

If this was to be "fixed", pls make it a toggle. Some people know what they're doing, when they click stuff

Oh, and while we're at it ... could we get a way to disable "upgrade animations" on fragments? Yes, i know, just select another fragment *bla* I would just like to be able to upgrade a fragment from 0 to 15 in less than 15 minutes.
    Last edited by Xly; 08-08-2017 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    If this was to be "fixed", pls make it a toggle. Some people know what they're doing, when they click stuff

Oh, and while we're at it ... could we get a way to disable "upgrade animations" on fragments? Yes, i know, just select another fragment *bla* I would just like to be able to upgrade a fragment from 0 to 15 in less than 15 minutes.
    I don't think anyone would want to recycle fragment they equipped unless they are replacing it but still don't think anyone need maximum 4 cores from it. I just posted this because someone on discord claimed one of their friends lost fragment and it looked like unequipped since there is no unequip option for fragments that was the only way yet it wasn't giving any error message.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Hi all, we have a fix pending for this to be deployed in an upcoming game update. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hi all, this issue should have been fixed as of today's patch. Thank you for reporting the bug and your patience as we've worked through fixing it.

Closed Thread