Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [NON-ISSUE] Celestial Clean Up Achievement lost count when A Game of Chess reset

Plane Touched

Default [NON-ISSUE] Celestial Clean Up Achievement lost count when A Game of Chess reset

Anyone who completed 'A Game of Chess' before all the bugged players needed it fixed and reset kept their quest progress but the counter in the Achievements reset as well. Now, we can't redo the quest. We're stuck at 79/81 (If we haven't done the Jetpack quest, like me) or 80/81 if you have done it (Like Serein, stated here )

I have been up and down and under and over every rock in Vostigar. I've conferred with people in chat and checked and double checked quests that people say are easy to miss. Yes, I did the Ancient Tablets and the Lost Intel buried by Fora squirrels. I've done all the Carnages. I've verified that objects I never touched are in fact for dailies.

Please look into this.

Edit: My character is Mizukii@faeblight.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-17-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: updated title

Telaran

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    Anyone who completed 'A Game of Chess' before all the bugged players needed it fixed and reset kept their quest progress but the counter in the Achievements reset as well. Now, we can't redo the quest. We're stuck at 79/81 (If we haven't done the Jetpack quest, like me) or 80/81 if you have done it (Like Serein, stated here )

I have been up and down and under and over every rock in Vostigar. I've conferred with people in chat and checked and double checked quests that people say are easy to miss. Yes, I did the Ancient Tablets and the Lost Intel buried by Fora squirrels. I've done all the Carnages. I've verified that objects I never touched are in fact for dailies.

Please look into this.

Edit: My character is Mizukii@faeblight.
    so I have confirmed it and the game of chess wasn't count for us even tho we finished the quest line

Telaran

Default :(

Oh, thank you for pointing this out. I spent lot of time trying to find 81st q for ach. I hope they will look into this. Maybe they should just add a small trivial q to VP rather then go through tickets or some major fix to auto complete ach.

the problem was never A Game of Chess.

try looking for a power cell roughly around 4200, 2700.

also, the jet pack quest counts towards the achievement and there are exactly 81 quests in the zone.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

It looks like this is not actually a bug so we are going to close this one out. Thank you!

Closed Thread