+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ongoing rez issue

Soulwalker

Default Ongoing rez issue

Could someone look at and change the order for how resurrecting players performs actions? It's more than a little annoying to rez or be rezzed and die instantly (especially in combat). It seems like the order is: bring player back to life, move them to the caster of the rez. It should most certainly be the opposite, from a logic and mechanics standpoint.

Soulwalker

Surely I'm not the only one who has noticed this and has died to it, or watched raid members die because of it. It's even worse when you battle rez someone and it just wastes it because the script is in the wrong order.

Plane Touched

Drahknar, Drakhnar...whatever that TD NM mini's name is, does this ALL the time to me. I die 100% of the time to trying to res out of a Fiery Pool. Others have been ressed successfully out of the Pool, so it's not just the pool.(Don't have any evidence, but I do recall another mage, like me, died to the res bug but the cleric survived. #SaveTheMages)

The last time, last Sunday, I actually died to nothing. Nothing in my combat log after 'Person is trying to resurrect you' but the first week we were fighting them, I was taking damage from the actual Pool. (This has all already been bug reported in game, this isn't meant to be a real report)

I can't recall any other specific moments that I died before ressing properly though, but I do remember it happening outside of TD.

+ Reply to Thread