+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] FPS drops in VP The Lost Circle

Default [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] FPS drops in VP The Lost Circle

FPS drops from 80+ to 25-30fps when running around The Lost Circle. There is a line around 3028 1207 2402 where you can move 10m and go from 80+ to 15fps.

This was happening before 4.2 launch aswell so it isn't the texture changes.

A quick video showing FPS dropping while moving through the area.

(FPS in video is beside the Minimap) I show the "line" near the end of the clip.

Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: updated title
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    FPS drops from 80+ to 25-30fps when running around The Lost Circle. There is a line around 3028 1207 2402 where you can move 10m and go from 80+ to 15fps.

(FPS in video is beside the Minimap) I show the "line" near the end of the clip.

Actually this problem happens on most of lost circle area and also happens around path of destruction too, while doing raid rifts close to this areas are so much pain.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

I notice quite often FPS drops in VP in general. Usually losing around 25-35fps if it happens. Having 15 fps sometimes is not funny.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post

Thanks for the heads up! We are investigating.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Unfortunately, we were unable to find a cause on our side, so we could not reproduce any FPS drops. If anyone has more info they can share, please let us know!

General of Telara

I also get signifficantly lower FPS in that area. I have the feeling it has to do with the weather effects, the heavier snowfall and small hazy clouds around you.

-edit-
    okay it can't be just the weather effects, because today I can't reproduce it either...
    Last edited by Lynx3d; 08-14-2017 at 01:43 PM.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

+ Reply to Thread