Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Quest: Tank and Spank

Default [FIXED] Quest: Tank and Spank

Time:
    29 July 2017 from 7:00am to current time CST

Description:
    Yesterday, I attempted and completed this quest for the first time at about 11:30pm CST.

This is a daily quest in the new Vostigar Peaks zone which is issued by Scout Martin. Today, I followed the same process as yesterday, but I found no tanks had spawned for me to click on to complete the second step of "Enter a Legion tank and destroy Ahnket forces".

I tried different shards, tried exiting the game and re-entering, and abandoned the quest and restarted it. I tried it in disguise and also out of disguise. None of these had any effect. When I stand on the map marker of where the tanks should be, I find that there is something invisible directly over my head which causes my zoomed-out view to zoom way in. So, it appears that the tanks are there, but they are neither visible nor clickable.

Here's a screenshot of me standing under the tank that isn't there.
    http://imgur.com/a/0oAbs

EDIT: It may be unrelated, but I found that my previous day's 5 of 5 quest for Scout Martin was NO LONGER the daily quest, even though it was active as 0/5. I abandoned both quests, and found the new one was Scout Adrianna (The Landing). I completed all 5 of those quests and turned in the 5/5. Could the problem be related to that?
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: updated title

Default [BUG REPORT] Quest: Tank and Spank is not completable, if player did it previously.

Time: 31/07/2017 4:50 AM (Server Time) @ Gelidra

Context: Tank and Spank sub daily quest for Hinder Ahnket: Tenon Fortress given by Scout Martin on Vostigar Peaks (coordX = 3467.9599609375, coordY = 1111.4899902344, coordZ = 1990.5699462891,id = "u800000017D002751",type = "U6FF96C4034DAB202") is not completable by players who did quest on previous days.
    Screenshots:
    First timer player able to use quest object infront of me
    Video version of screenshot

Expected: Players should be able to enter Legion Tank by using quest object located at coordX = 3156.4599609375, coordY = 1207.5899658203, coordZ = 2228.6799316406 without a problem even if they completed quest on previous days.

Observed: If a player completed quest before is not able to see quest object required to use and can't finish quest, same kind of problem occurred with weekly quests for VP as a second timer you weren't able to get quest rewards for this quests.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

Default Tank and Spank broken after first completion

Time: Doing the quest Tank and Spank for the second time.

Context: Trying to find the Legion tank

Expected: Finding the Legion tank on the marked place.

Observed: No Legion tank found, looked on every shard.

Screenshot:
    [FIXED] Quest: Tank and Spank-2017-07-31_064557.jpg

Rift Disciple

Verified to be true for the second time on my character also.

Telaran

I was on this quest, couldn't find the tank so I abandoned it and took the current dailies, but today I recived this quest as a daily again and still the same problem. I only ever did this daily once before.

Can confirm this, no tank available on all shards

I can confirm this too, quest broken.

Default Tank and Spank - Yet another daily VP quest that isn't exactly working well

Last time I had to do this quest the tank was there and there was not much problem using it and finishing the quest but today it is barely anywhere to be seen, the spawn time is who knows how long and there's a queue of people waiting for it to spawn when maybe only a few lucky get to use the tank...come on...what is seriously wrong with these quests? What are you going to do about it if no one finds a workaround?

I just hope that some dev is seeing these topics about the flaws and problems with the dailies and that fixes are coming....

I'm experiencing the exact same thing today, I also had no issues completing it last time - this is very frustrating, tanks not spawning. While I was progressing the other dailies, I saw someone inside one, but it was in another area, do they spawn anywhere besides the marked circle on the map ?
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

3/5 daily quests doable today which is kinda sad I want my camptured intel to upgrade BiS essence
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rift Disciple

Same here, last week this quests worked and now there is no legiontank on any shard.

Soulwalker

Default Bug Report: VP Daily Tank and Spank

Been on Deepwood shard for over an hour at the spawn point with no tank to get into. It is my last daily to finish and cannot complete the 5th quest.

Widpeng from Wolfsbane

King of Slackers
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Soulwalker

Default Broke for Me as well

I have been at the spawn point on Deepwood for over an hour. I saw someone come by and actually get into the tank that was "supposedly" in front of me but I could not see it. When I asked the player Hullmaster if he/she could see that tank the response was yes. When I asked how the response provided was get the disguise.

Unfortunately the disguise disappears when you hop shards or get into combat with the worgs patrolling the area nearby. Definitely broken.

Very Frustrating,

Widpeng from Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

UPDATE - In order to get the disguise again I must abandon the quest and go back to the scout to start it again. When I talk to Mardoon the quest line skips directly to where I left off - get into the tank. So you need to camp the spot hoping the tank will re-spawn while wearing the disguise as well as compete with other players trying to complete the quest.

I hope this helps the Dev's fix this issue

Widpeng

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast