Closed Thread

Thread: [NON-ISSUE] Primalist- Vulcanist issues (Specfically Molten Wave)

Post [NON-ISSUE] Primalist- Vulcanist issues (Specfically Molten Wave)

Time: Since last Wednesday's July 19th 4.2 patch.

Context: I have witnessed the bug in dungeons, dimensions, Instant Adventurers, regular PVE content, and PVP content.

Expected: I expected to cast my fury finisher Molten Wave on a group of targets and it to damage them over a series of ticks.

Observed: 1.) Molten Wave only ticks a time or two before canceling. 2.) You now can't cast it unless you have a creature or foe targeted *may be on purpose*. 3.) When you do cast it on a foe and they die it instantly cancels. 4.) And even in a group of multiple enemies it will only hit one target.

Repro Steps: Simply go on a full 31 Vulcanist build and fill fury to full. Then release the Molten Wave move and you should see all items mentioned above.

Screenshots: There is no way to successfully capture my bug in a screenshot, if necessary I can tape footage and send.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-31-2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: updated title

Soulwalker

This is not a bug. It's an intended change. Now Legendary molten wave is a DoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristitibaz View Post
    This is not a bug. It's an intended change. Now Legendary molten wave is a DoT.
    Thank you apparently I was reading the non lengendary verision. Hence the frustration.

Closed Thread