+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG REPORT] Eternal weapons sometimes don't proc their buffs.

Default [BUG REPORT] Eternal weapons sometimes don't proc their buffs.

Time: Since 4.2 made it live

Context: Rogue eternal weapon (Touch of Darkness) and Warrior eternal weapon procs doesn't proc randomly when player changes zone or relogs when it should be.

Expected: Eternal weapon procs should always happen when player has required situations like rogues having more than 75 energy.

Repro steps:
    1) Have eternal weapon with proc
    2) Change zone or relog till you don't have your eternal weapon proc

Temporarily workaround for players: When you notice you should have eternal weapon proc unequip and reequip it back you will get your proc.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Time: Since 4.2 made it live

Context: Rogue eternal weapon (Touch of Darkness) and Warrior eternal weapon procs doesn't proc randomly when player changes zone or relogs when it should be.

Expected: Eternal weapon procs should always happen when player has required situations like rogues having more than 75 energy.

Repro steps:
    1) Have eternal weapon with proc
    2) Change zone or relog till you don't have your eternal weapon proc

Temporarily workaround for players: When you notice you should have eternal weapon proc unequip and reequip it back you will get your proc.
    Thank you, Aileen. We're taking a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Thank you, Aileen. We're taking a look.
    https://youtu.be/5sFsKiSmkOE here is live example just happend to me like 10minutes ago, unless internal QA team not able to repro it.
    Last edited by aileen; 07-28-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Bug Report Final Upgrade Eternal Rogue Weapon

I noticed that there is a Bug with the Eternal Rogue Weapon Proc! After final upgrading (16 Weeks done) me and my Guildmates noticed that the Eternal Weapon Proc didnt reactivate infight the Buff/Proc after loosing it. Thats a Big Dps loss.

Greetings
    Zeitlos | World First COA NM 2/6 | World First TD Easy 2/4 | Wolrd First IRotP 2/4 | World First TD NM 4/4 | World First BoS 3/3

Quote Originally Posted by Kleytox View Post
    I noticed that there is a Bug with the Eternal Rogue Weapon Proc! After final upgrading (16 Weeks done) me and my Guildmates noticed that the Eternal Weapon Proc didnt reactivate infight the Buff/Proc after loosing it. Thats a Big Dps loss.

Greetings
    This must be related or same kind of bug like this one i reported. Can you verify if you swap weapon in fight do you regain buff back like this one?

Soulwalker

Yes exatly this!
    Zeitlos | World First COA NM 2/6 | World First TD Easy 2/4 | Wolrd First IRotP 2/4 | World First TD NM 4/4 | World First BoS 3/3

Quote Originally Posted by Kleytox View Post
    Yes exatly this!
    You sure you never faced this before last upgrade? I noticed it was happening quite few times since I get my very first eternal stage but anyway I hope they will fix it for temp fix when you notice you don't have proc just swap Mortal Edge with some other weapon i usually do it with pvp weapons and then get it back.

Soulwalker

Default Same here

Same for me on my rogue and warrior... that sucks...

Soulwalker

My Warrior too ;(

Yes it sometimes happen after you get out of TD exit portal and the proc will vanish.

This also happen after you have eternal weapons when you just entered and exited a warfront, it stays disabled even after you exited a warfront since 4.1, which is pretty annoying at the beginning. Of course unequip and equip would fix it.

+ Reply to Thread