+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deploy Simbot quest - bugged...

Default Deploy Simbot quest - bugged...

New set of dailies and new bugs unfortunately...

1. Deploy Simbot - After getting the disquise and talking to the npc we have to kill simulacras which remove our disguise, so even though we have a bot with us and following to the spot marked on the map, and the scene when the red mobs appear around the point with the bot happens - there is no completion - most likely due to the loss of the disguise...

Basically 4/5 dailies today again with no way to proceed! This is really frustrating...

2. Quest where we attach the tracking device - very bad design...we have to fight 3 elites to be able to do anything because the tracking device is applies on a cast, not instantly, the mobs interrupt the cast of course...fine, so I kill all 3 of them and guess what? The Ankhet thing just packs its bags and plops into the ground without me being able to interact with it!

Really...

Soulwalker

Default Same, Deploy SIMBOT bugged.

I have relogged, abandoned quest, reaccepted, killed more Simulacra, and you take the SIMBOT to the spot for completion, everything proceeds as it should, then the quest does not complete. Bug report sent ingame as well.

Plane Touched

same thing here

Default Workaround

Abandon the quest and restart. When you have to take Simbot to the spot for completion, move to the middle indicated spot on the map, it seems to be the only one working.

Thanks to Dimps for the workaround

@Grimmsie 1.you don't need the disguise to kill the mobs it only matters where you bring him after all 5 are dead. 2. Agreed bad design. If you can, kill 2 simulacras, stun the 3rd then target the Ankhet thing and use reactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    Abandon the quest and restart. When you have to take Simbot to the spot for completion, move to the middle indicated spot on the map, it seems to be the only one working.

Thanks to Dimps for the workaround
    Yes! It does work, the middle marker completes the quest Thank you very much!

Plane Touched

confirmed, the middle marker finally got it to work for me

Soulwalker

Quest Complete, much appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread