Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] - "Defender of Vostigar" weekly quest not giving rewards

Telaran

Default [FIXED] - "Defender of Vostigar" weekly quest not giving rewards

I commented in the other thread, but figured this might want to be looked at separately. When I turned in the Weekly Raid Rift quest "Defender of Vostigar" this week, I was only rewarded with a handful of plat. I didn't grab a screenshot, but it used to grant Fragments, Remnants, Intel, Sparkles and Notoriety. This week it only gave me plat and nothing else.

This is what it used to give.
    [FIXED] - "Defender of Vostigar" weekly quest not giving rewards-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
    I commented in the other thread, but figured this might want to be looked at separately. When I turned in the Weekly Raid Rift quest "Defender of Vostigar" this week, I was only rewarded with a handful of plat. I didn't grab a screenshot, but it used to grant Fragments, Remnants, Intel, Sparkles and Notoriety. This week it only gave me plat and nothing else.

This is what it used to give.
    Attachment 31802
    Thank you, Lucos! I've submitted this bug to the team.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

I'm very sorry but during our testing, we were unable to see anything wrong. All rewards were given out properly. If you or anyone has any additional information they can share, please add it to this thread so we can re-test.

Soulwalker

This weeks reward looks like this:
    [FIXED] - "Defender of Vostigar" weekly quest not giving rewards-rr.jpg

It happens to everyone who completed it last week and accepted it for a second time this week.

So only thing you could do to reproduce it with the information the players have:
    Do the quest once then do a weekly reset on your internal client/server and then accept the quest again for a second time then it should be like in the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    I'm very sorry but during our testing, we were unable to see anything wrong. All rewards were given out properly. If you or anyone has any additional information they can share, please add it to this thread so we can re-test.
    Here is result of handing this week: http://i.imgur.com/kq8Jn1y.jpg unluckly quest completed itself when i give daily without pressing anything so another lost notoriety im like total 15k lost because of this and stucking on revered :/
    Here is screenshot before i took on early morning: http://i.imgur.com/JYWtkBS.jpg and other one i took before hotfix http://i.imgur.com/ZORknfg.jpg early one also missed middle tag for Weekly as you can notice and it was empty between two commas.
    Problem looks like at the moment on live both weekly quests having double weekly tags Raid, Weekly, Weekly instead of Raid, Weekly.
    Last edited by aileen; 07-27-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Here is result of handing this week: http://i.imgur.com/kq8Jn1y.jpg unluckly quest completed itself when i give daily without pressing anything so another lost notoriety im like total 15k lost because of this and stucking on revered :/
    Here is screenshot before i took on early morning: http://i.imgur.com/JYWtkBS.jpg and other one i took before hotfix http://i.imgur.com/ZORknfg.jpg early one also missed middle tag for Weekly as you can notice and it was empty between two commas.
    Problem looks like at the moment on live both weekly quests having double weekly tags Raid, Weekly, Weekly instead of Raid, Weekly.
    Same issue here.
    I have lost both of the weeklies from Uttila.

I did finish my weeklies from last week normally and turned in fine before the reset.

After the 4am reset on Wednesday I picked up all the dailies as well as both of the weeklies.

After joining a 20/20 Raid Rift spam party I finished the 2/2/2 Raid Rift weekly even before the server went down for Hotfix 2. With the NPC daily weekly showing 1/5 then server went down for hotfix.

After it came back up the Raid Rift weekly became no reward only some plats and NOTHING ELSE was rewarded.

No rep no mark and only thing you could do with it is to turn it in which I did hoping to get a fresh one but it never came back.
    Like this [FIXED] - "Defender of Vostigar" weekly quest not giving rewards-crap.jpg

The 5x NPC daily weekly auto completed with no reward and I didnt even have an option to turn it in. It's just gone, and not only that I can't even retake either of the weeklies again for this week.

Please fix this.

Also the bugged quests shows up as "Weekly, Weekly" (the correct version says "Raid, Weekly")
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 07-27-2017 at 06:19 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Thank you!

With the additional info this evening from legit... K? and the rest I found the issue and will have a fix in for next patch.

same here
    after reset i went for weeklies and dailies
    and yea weekly RRs reward is only around 4 plat and exp

one rift left and all objectives will be done - turn in weekly when done or keep it till fix?
    if that fix will be after weekly reset - next week will be with no weekly/RR quest for those ppl?
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Thank you!

With the additional info this evening from legit... K? and the rest I found the issue and will have a fix in for next patch.
    so can something be done for those of us that haven't turned this in yet this week, or should I just turn this in as it is?

Telaran

I wrote that in another bug post related to weeklies and i will write it again

Are u considering giving free intel/notoriety to players to make up for weekly missing intel/noto rewards? it would not have been such a big issue if u did not ask intel for a lot of items in game.

Soulwalker

some clarification for ppl with bugged quests would be nice, we dont want to end up having same problem next week,
    it would be nice as well for us to get rewards from those quests, otherwise we are just punished for managing to finish weeklys first week, and it was not easy,
    and i wonder how is it passible that only those ppl got pugged quest, what was the purpose of that ?

return weekly with no rewards or not
    Last edited by TankGirl; 07-31-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

The rewards for repeat turn ins will be fixed with Wednesday's patch. There is no fix incoming before then.

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Hi all! Closing out this thread because as Tacitus mentioned, this was fixed with yesterday's (8/2) patch. For more details, check out the official patch notes here.

Closed Thread