Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [NON-ISSUE] Dimension: Item Limit Reached?

Default [NON-ISSUE] Dimension: Item Limit Reached?

How can my item limit be reached when I haven't placed any item's there? How do I get this fixed? I placed a report but I haven't heard anything yet.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-27-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: updated title

Default [BUG REPORT] Dimension: Item Limit Reached?

How can my item limit be reached in my Dimension when I haven't placed anything there?
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-27-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: updated title; removed rude emotes

RIFT Fan Site Operator

You may have had items already in that dimension you replaced with current key if you want to check your Dimension items > Moving Crate.

Default Huh? lol

[QUOTE=Kiwi;5316931]You may have had items already in that dimension you replaced with current key if you want to check your Dimension items > Moving Crate.[/QUOTE

I just bought this dimension. I have never placed anything in it. I took the items from the other dimension I had and put into the moving crate. Then opened this one.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanna View Post
    I just bought this dimension. I have never placed anything in it. I took the items from the other dimension I had and put into the moving crate. Then opened this one.
    Moving crate counts as actual item space and is why it thinks you have built in it, you must empty the moving crate into your bags/vaults to have zero items in the entire dimension.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 07-26-2017 at 03:12 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanna View Post
    How can my item limit be reached in my Dimension when I haven't placed anything there?
    Hey Jordanna, sorry to hear this is happening. Do you by chance have a screenshot or error message or any other additional information you can share so that we can properly take a look?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Looks like this issue was resolved. Thank you, Kiwi!

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

In the future, please refrain from creating duplicate threads, especially for bugs. It makes it really difficult to track down and get resolved.

Closed Thread