Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LegitM

Thread: [NON-ISSUE] Quest THEY NEED HEALING

Default [NON-ISSUE] Quest THEY NEED HEALING

Quest THEY NEED HEALING - Only one npc is targetable and rest no line of sight. Try to heal the one npc I can target and no heal. Changed roles and shard hop no luck cannot finish the quest. I saw others able to do quest with no problem so I got rid of quest and took it again with no luck. Re-booted PC checked for updated video drivers and still no luck. Is there anyway to re-download last update if corrupted or whatever. God i hate quest BUGS.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-31-2017 at 04:33 PM. Reason: updated title

Quote Originally Posted by michakin View Post
    Quest THEY NEED HEALING - Only one npc is targetable and rest no line of sight. Try to heal the one npc I can target and no heal. Changed roles and shard hop no luck cannot finish the quest. I saw others able to do quest with no problem so I got rid of quest and took it again with no luck. Re-booted PC checked for updated video drivers and still no luck. Is there anyway to re-download last update if corrupted or whatever. God i hate quest BUGS.
    Check around 4050, 1442 or so and remember you need to FULL Heal them, also when you first start to heal them nothing appears to happen, so continue to heal them, and hopefully that will work.. There are a few spawn points, not just one.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

this quest really needs reactive ability heal added to it..
    not everyone in rift has a healing spec!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    this quest really needs reactive ability heal added to it..
    not everyone in rift has a healing spec!!!
    I pity f2p warriors having to heal it with Paladin heals xD
    I also get the feeling that someone forgot to implement a reactive for that quest.
    Last edited by LegitM; 07-27-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by LegitM View Post
    I pity f2p warriors having to heal it with Paladin heals xD
    I also get the feeling that someone forgot to implement a reactive for that quest.
    To get this to work you must use a direct heal skill, one which can heal someone who's not in your group. Also the mob has over 3M health, so healing will take a while.

Since Bard heals are all based on healing of party/raid members, none will work for this. I found only direct heals from Physician work. Tactician and Physician are not f2p souls, so f2p Rogue is also in trouble.

Also re: a previous post, there are number of Wounded Legionnaires that are LoS of all heals. Maybe that's partly why they are so badly injured.

Rift Disciple

I just realized that if you could make the group of Masteries including Planar Variation, Power Variation, Soul Stream, Ancestral Force, and Phantom Stream work to heal these mobs, that would solve the problem for all Callngs. Especially if you could tune the mob so one cast is enough, since those skills have a long cooldown.
    Last edited by mashata; 07-27-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Closed Thread