Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Primalist Mystic: support but not a support

Rift Disciple

Default [FIXED] Primalist Mystic: support but not a support

Time: Since 4.2 launch primalists have had a support role to select for LFG queues. However the support checkbox on the party roles dialog (after the initial join button is pressed) prevents selection or unselection of the role.
    Context: Everywhere
    Expected: I expect to be able to edit my roles on a party roles screen as well as on the LFG dialogue.
    Observed: I was locked into a role choice for support from the LFG dialogue.
    Repro Steps: Choose a primalist playing mystic. you can select the support checkbox. press join with multiple people in your party and you'll be displayed the party roles screen, you wont be able to change your support role selection
    Screenshots: [FIXED] Primalist Mystic: support but not a support-mystic-roles.jpg
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrellii View Post
    Time: Since 4.2 launch primalists have had a support role to select for LFG queues. However the support checkbox on the party roles dialog (after the initial join button is pressed) prevents selection or unselection of the role.
    Context: Everywhere
    Expected: I expect to be able to edit my roles on a party roles screen as well as on the LFG dialogue.
    Observed: I was locked into a role choice for support from the LFG dialogue.
    Repro Steps: Choose a primalist playing mystic. you can select the support checkbox. press join with multiple people in your party and you'll be displayed the party roles screen, you wont be able to change your support role selection
    Screenshots: Attachment 31791
    Thanks! We're taking a look.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

We have confirmed this is a bug and have a fix pending. Thank you for reporting!

In the meantime, you can still queue as DPS as you should be able to still do enough DPS as support for it to work, however, obviously LFR will not work like this.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

This was fixed on 8/2. The patch notes can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-2-2017-a.html.

Closed Thread