Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Featherrock

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Cracking the Mirror needs a fix.

Sword of Telara

Default [FIXED] Cracking the Mirror needs a fix.

If you take the transporter from the Factory before sabotaging the 5 controls you are locked out of the quest. Either disable the transporter until the controls are sabotaged or provide a way to re-nenter the factory.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 04:51 PM. Reason: updated title

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    If you take the transporter from the Factory before sabotaging the 5 controls you are locked out of the quest. Either disable the transporter until the controls are sabotaged or provide a way to re-nenter the factory.
    Thanks, Rhipf. We're taking a look.

Default Cracking the Mirror Quest

Sabotage the factory controls. I was able to disable one of the controls but the graphics were glitching so badly I had to leave.
    Hoping the graphic glitch was solved, I later returned to try and finish the quest, but now I can't seem to enter. The cables that worked before, now do not sparkle, as they did before, which enables you to enter.

Any advice?
    Last edited by Featherrock; 07-27-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Isp
    General of Telara

Try to abandon quest and retake it. Also it is possible to do quests with these visual glitches.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Just saw the same issues you were speaking of on Live.

I have moved this thread to the Bug Reports section so that Yaviey may pick it up in the morning.

Default Same Problem

When inside the factory and clicked the circle on the floor, ported outside...now I can not get back in..

I'm stuck in the same situation too
    Shard: Shatterbone

Telaran

I did that too when i did PV. u just have to redo quest and stay inside until u click the real quest items.

Default Re-Do the Quest?

You can not do that. It is part of a very long chain. No way to start at the beginning unless you abandon the whole thing. Who wants to do that? Needs to be fixed.

Telaran

yeah i know . u loose 15 min on redoing it as it has some previous steps. But wha tu gonna do ? wait for fix who knws when ?

This issue was fixed with yesterday's (8/2) game update. More details can be found in the official patch notes here.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Featherrock View Post
    Sabotage the factory controls. I was able to disable one of the controls but the graphics were glitching so badly I had to leave.
    Hoping the graphic glitch was solved, I later returned to try and finish the quest, but now I can't seem to enter. The cables that worked before, now do not sparkle, as they did before, which enables you to enter.

Any advice?
    Sorry for the delay, Featherrock. Can you please confirm if this is the same issue as this thread here?

Default It has been fixed

I had lost the ability to reenter the factory also. Was booted out on the first try. Last night I went to the factory and the cables were sparkling and I was able to cut them and get into the factory to finish the quest.

Closed Thread