+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] Dimension Key Activation Issue

Default [UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] Dimension Key Activation Issue

On the weekend I was swapping active dimension keys looking for something suitable for new builds I have been working out in my head. At some point, I swapped Stone Flask Tavern with Mathosian Cascades and Rift crashed. Things got worse from here on out.
    I relogged to find Stone Flask Tavern was not active (and in my key list) and Mathosian Cascades was not active and not in my possible key list.

I crafted a key for Tempest Island and added it to my possible dimensions. Then I activated it. Central Necropolis was added to my active keys and Tempest Island vanished from my active and inactive listings. Mousing over their respective keys told me that I have those keys and do not need to collect them.

This morning I purchased a brand new active slot (#15) so that I build something only to find Mathosian Cascades already active in this slot. So I purchased another slot (#16) to find what I was expecting, Tempest Island already active. This led me to believe that new keys were not swapping correctly and were being added to slots that were not active yet so I tested the theory and switched out my first ever dimesnion, Sanguine Shores with Hailol. This replaced slot #15 with Hailol, moving Mathosian Cascades into slot #16 and removing Tempest Island from all of my listing and keeping Sanguine Shores in slot #1.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 08-03-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: updated title
    Dimension Builder.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Norris View Post
    On the weekend I was swapping active dimension keys looking for something suitable for new builds I have been working out in my head. At some point, I swapped Stone Flask Tavern with Mathosian Cascades and Rift crashed. Things got worse from here on out.
    I relogged to find Stone Flask Tavern was not active (and in my key list) and Mathosian Cascades was not active and not in my possible key list.

I crafted a key for Tempest Island and added it to my possible dimensions. Then I activated it. Central Necropolis was added to my active keys and Tempest Island vanished from my active and inactive listings. Mousing over their respective keys told me that I have those keys and do not need to collect them.

This morning I purchased a brand new active slot (#15) so that I build something only to find Mathosian Cascades already active in this slot. So I purchased another slot (#16) to find what I was expecting, Tempest Island already active. This led me to believe that new keys were not swapping correctly and were being added to slots that were not active yet so I tested the theory and switched out my first ever dimesnion, Sanguine Shores with Hailol. This replaced slot #15 with Hailol, moving Mathosian Cascades into slot #16 and removing Tempest Island from all of my listing and keeping Sanguine Shores in slot #1.
    That definitely does not sound right. Thank you for reporting this, Norris. Please let us know if anything changes in this situation.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-26-2017 at 02:40 PM.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Unfortunately, we were unable to reproduce this bug. If anyone has additional information that can help us solve this problem, PLEASE let us know.

+ Reply to Thread