Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yaviey

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] New dailies take too long due to insanely slow respawn rates

Default [FIXED] New dailies take too long due to insanely slow respawn rates

The new daily "Mech no more" has taken me 45 minutes even with shard hopping due to the mech parts that I need to click respawning at an absurdly slow rate. Barely any of the locations indicated on the map actually have the part I need to click.

This is true to a lesser extent for all the other new VP dailies. The respawn rate or interactability for the quest objects are way too slow. It's the slowest I've seen for any quests in the game thus far.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-27-2017 at 04:44 PM. Reason: updated title

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Rivkah View Post
    The new daily "Mech no more" has taken me 45 minutes even with shard hopping due to the mech parts that I need to click respawning at an absurdly slow rate. Barely any of the locations indicated on the map actually have the part I need to click.

This is true to a lesser extent for all the other new VP dailies. The respawn rate or interactability for the quest objects are way too slow. It's the slowest I've seen for any quests in the game thus far.
    Hey Rivkah, this is a known issue that you can read more about here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...24-2017-a.html. The dev team is aware and are working on a fix.

Telaran

I may remember it wrong but i believe on the release of Storm Legion we had individual quest objectives, meaning that it didnīt matter that someone else took the objective while you were fighting the trash around it because no one could actually take "your" objective.
    Iīm really curious why this was discontinued?
    In my opinion this was a great way to do quests and also provided far less conflict potential with other players.
    I personally would be happy to see a comeback of this feature.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Rivkah View Post

Hey again Rivkah, our devs added some fixes as of today's game update to lessen the respawn time and make more parts spawn at a time. This should help! More info can be found in the patch notes here.

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    I may remember it wrong but i believe on the release of Storm Legion we had individual quest objectives, meaning that it didnīt matter that someone else took the objective while you were fighting the trash around it because no one could actually take "your" objective.
    Iīm really curious why this was discontinued?
    In my opinion this was a great way to do quests and also provided far less conflict potential with other players.
    I personally would be happy to see a comeback of this feature.

I was searching for objective today almost 20 min.
    I toke objective that somebody saw from far away and believed it was his property
    When he came he said bad words and ignored me
    Last edited by TankGirl; 07-26-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Closed Thread