+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Bug Squishing Report - Week of July 24, 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Weekly Bug Squishing Report - Week of July 24, 2017

1. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Maze of Steel
      Description: Ankhet's bubble doesn't disappear, causing the quest to be unable to be completed. Another player reported that they were able to finally kill both Ankhet and Crucia but then were unable to claim the bodies afterwards, so they were still unable to complete the quest.
      Link 1 | Link 2
    2. {NOT A BUG}Jetpack It Up Quest
      Description: The second time you click on the quest items, the sequence fails, causing the player to be unable to be completed. Another report indicates that there is no teleport spawning for the puzzle part.
      Link 1
      Status: Our team investigated this issue and found that it was not being completed in time. Since this is a timed quest, it is imperative to click the quest items in a short amount of time for it to work.
    3. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Daily Quest: Paint the Base Red
      Description: Unable to complete because Tasuil is up in the air. This has been reported on multiple servers. Also affects the Weekly Enemy of My Enemy.
      Link 1 | Link 2
    4. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Utilla Resistance Rep
      Description: Currently capped at Revered. Cannot get to Glorified.
      Link 1
    5. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Material Tooltips Missing
      Description: Material tooltips are missing on some materials.
      Link 1
    6. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Guild Roster
      Description: Guild members are showing in roster as CharacterName@Unknown instead of the guild's shard. This is causing guild members to be unable to promote, demote, kick, etc. Additionally, Roster Notes are also locked (although Officer Notes are not).
      Link 1
    7. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Daily Quests: Rejuvenator, Mech Parts, & Mine
      Description: Today's daily quest in VP - Rejuvenators & mech parts have a 30 min respawn time. This is causing players to have a difficult time completing the quest. Mech parts complete for everyone in a group but mines and rejuvenators don't.
      Link 1
    8. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Daily Quest: Experiment 1337
      Description: If two people are escaping at the same time, only the killing blow on the doors seem to count. Therefore one of the players has to reset and do it again.
      Link 1
    9. {NOT A BUG - SEE CONTEXT BELOW} Possible Bug - Stellar Triggers, Etc.
      Description: Player says that on PTS, Stellar Triggers were 100 while gear and trinkets were 500. On Live, Trinkets are now 20k, gear is 8k, and Triggers are 40k. Players believe this may be a bug.
      Link 1
      Additional Context: The steller trigger is only intended to be an upgrade part for trinkets and the cost is priced accordingly. There will be a new upgrade component made for the other items such as essences that will be costed at a lower price point.
    10. {KNOWN ISSUE} Can't Target Bewitched Roots
      Description: Player turned 67 to do story quest and could not progress because they couldn't target the Bewitched Roots needed for quest. Some players (including Brasse) says this can happen from time to time.
      Link 1
      Status: Team has found a ROOT cause. Get it??? They are working on a fix.
    11. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Player & NPC Names Gone
      Description: Player on EU server Zaviel says they can no longer see NPC or player names, despite the settings in the UI for them being turned on. Another player says they are having this issue as well but only if Low Quality Renderer is enabled. This started happening to both players after the 4.2 patch went live.
      Link 1 | Link 2
    12. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Primal Lord's DoTs
      Description: If more than one player is playing Primal Lord, they will override each other's Bear's Fury & Hawk's Wrath DoTs on the target.
      Link 1
    13. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Butchering Profession
      Description: A few reports of players being unable to use their Butchering Profession intermittently unless they switch shards. Some are saying it's only not working on Faeblight for them. This appears to be more widespread to include problems with looting, some quests, and other gathering professions as well. A MOTD for Faeblight has been updated. More information can be found here.
      Link 1
    14. {PENDING FIX} Weekly Quest "The Enemy of My Enemy" Reset (Added 7/26/17)
      Description: After the 7/26/17 hotfix, the weekly quest "The Enemy of My Enemy" unexpectedly reset back to 0.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-31-2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: updated for end of week last week

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    1. Daily Quest: There Will be Tears
    "There will be tears" is my description of the likely player response to the group of dailies today, not the title of a specific quest (although, clearly a great title). There are 3 separate dailies involved, the "rejuvenator" one, the "mech parts" one and the "mine" one.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by samebira View Post
    "There will be tears" is my description of the likely player response to the group of dailies today, not the title of a specific quest (although, clearly a great title). There are 3 separate dailies involved, the "rejuvenator" one, the "mech parts" one and the "mine" one.
    Haha okay, thanks for the clarification.

Plane Touched

1. Possible Bug - Stellar Triggers, Etc.
      Description: Player says that on PTS, Stellar Triggers were 100 while gear and trinkets were 500. On Live, Trinkets are now 20k, gear is 8k, and Triggers are 40k. Players believe this may be a bug.
      Link 1
    please tell me this is not actually the intended price. in another thread someone did the math on this and to upgrade a full set of gear grinding the max amount of tickets per day (without using IRC) for a non-patron would be somewhere close to 36 months. for a patron it would *only* be 24 months. if that is "working as intended" please rework your intentions.
    Last edited by Neurotix; 07-24-2017 at 12:47 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    please tell me this is not actually the intended price. in another thread someone did the math on this and to upgrade a full set of gear grinding the max amount of tickets per day (without using IRC) for a non-patron would be somewhere close to 36 months. for a patron it would *only* be 24 months. if that is "working as intended" please rework your intentions.
    Hey Neurotix, this is the information that was relayed to me. I'll try to see if I can find some more information to share.

Plane Touched

Hey Neurotix, this is the information that was relayed to me. I'll try to see if I can find some more information to share.
    i guess i was actually asking if your "working as intended" status was saying that it was the intended price or just that it wasn't affecting gameplay for the moment. Thank you for getting more info on this and providing the update that you did.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    i guess i was actually asking if your "working as intended" status was saying that it was the intended price or just that it wasn't affecting gameplay for the moment. Thank you for getting more info on this and providing the update that you did.
    For extra context, here is what the team said:

"The steller trigger is only intended to be an upgrade part for trinkets and the cost is priced accordingly. There will be a new upgrade component made for the other items such as essences that will be costed at a lower price point."
    I hope that helps!

Plane Touched

For extra context, here is what the team said:

I hope that helps!
    awesome thanks

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

1. Player & NPC Names Gone
      Description: Player on EU server Zaviel says they can no longer see NPC or player names, despite the settings in the UI for them being turned on. Another player says they are having this issue as well but only if Low Quality Renderer is enabled. This started happening to both players after the 4.2 patch went live.
      Link 1 | Link 2
    2. Primal Lord's DoTs
      Description: If more than one player is playing Primal Lord, they will override each other's Bear's Fury & Hawk's Wrath DoTs on the target.
      Link 1
      Status: Known issue - a fix has been created and will be deployed either during this week's or next week's weekly maintenance period.
    Added as of 3:00 PM 7/24/2017.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

1. {CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING} Butchering Profession
      Description: A few reports of players being unable to use their Butchering Profession intermittently unless they switch shards. Some are saying it's only not working on Faeblight for them.
      Link 1
    Added as of 4:00 PM PDT 7/24/2017.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Many of the above-listed issues will be fixed with tomorrow's game update. As soon as we've finished testing every one of them we'll update the thread to let you know what we have left. Thank you for your patience!

Plane Touched

Dieing close to Magicians Tower ported to a respawn point - the chest location where you pick up Opie Whistle - with no resurrection NPC!
    Had to take myself to a corpsewalk across the map to another respawn point with a rez NPC. :P

BTW love the clear & well maintained bug report!
    Moiran
    Immortal Tyrants of Gelidra
    Guild Website

Plane Touched

The Enemy of my Enemy Weekly:
    Yesterday it had 2/5 - today 0/5 - so it did not carry over your progress on reset.
    I hope this is not as intended :P - especially at the moment where some of the dailies can't be completed.
    Moiran
    Immortal Tyrants of Gelidra
    Guild Website

Do I need to repost all of the Mage class bugs I have collected in this forum section now?

* I am legitimately asking. I don't want to do it if it is not necessary to reiterated everything again.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 07-26-2017 at 06:02 AM.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Do I need to repost all of the Mage class bugs I have collected in this forum section now?

* I am legitimately asking. I don't want to do it if it is not necessary to reiterated everything again.
    If they are legitimate bugs please post each one separately in this new bug report section with a clearly defined title of the issue and repro steps please.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-26-2017 at 09:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast