+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Bug Squishing Report - Week of July 24, 2017

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by Morykyra View Post
    The Enemy of my Enemy Weekly:
    Yesterday it had 2/5 - today 0/5 - so it did not carry over your progress on reset.
    I hope this is not as intended :P - especially at the moment where some of the dailies can't be completed.
    Definitely NOT intended. We're looking into it! Thanks for the heads up.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17

Exclamation UPDATE STATUS AS OF 7/26/17

UPDATE STATUS AS OF 7/26/17:

Fixed
    1 (Maze of Steel), 3 (Paint the Base Red), 4 (Utilla Resistance Rep), 5 (Material Tooltips Missing), 6 (Guild Roster), 7 (Daily Quests: Rejuvenator, Mech Parts, & Mine), 11 (Player & NPC Names Gone), 12 (Primal Lord's DoTs), 13 (Butchering Profession).

Non-Issues
    2 (Jetpack It Up Quest), 9 (Stellar Triggers, Etc.)

Still Investigating
    8 (Experiment 1337), 10 (Can't Target Bewitched Roots)

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    1. {KNOWN ISSUE} Weekly Quest "The Enemy of My Enemy" Reset (Added 7/26/17)
      Description: After the 7/26/17 hotfix, the weekly quest "The Enemy of My Enemy" unexpectedly reset back to 0.
      Status: The team is aware of the issue and currently working on a fix.
    Added 7/26/17.

Default Mage Frostkeeper bugs

-Hail Blast doesn't provide snare on enemy unless 3/3 picked in Cold Front.
    -Crystal Barrier doesn't have Earthen Rapport proc attached if we use it on someone else.
    tooltip: Shielding an ally with Crystal Barrier shields you for 30% of your Spellpower for 6 seconds as well.
    -Cold Snap reduce the ER/LER healing amount roughly to half.

I greatly appreciate your efforts.

PS:
    Put pvp damage reduction on Primalist`s Threshers`s Maw and Warriors Quick Death.
    At least 50%.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

If they are legitimate bugs please post each one separately in this new bug report section with a clearly defined title of the issue and repro steps please.
    Separately though...? I've 20+...

1. {FIXED AS OF 7/26/17} Utilla Resistance Rep
      Description: Currently capped at Revered. Cannot get to Glorified.
      Link 1
    Any plans for giving missing notoriety to people who completed quests but couldn't receive because of getting stuck on revered? I lost like total 10k or maybe more yet I know some people will say you could hand when they fixed I still needed intels from those dailies :P
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    Separately though...? I've 20+...
    If you can show me where they are, I can go ahead and make them. I know it's a lot but since bugs are fixed on a separate basis it's easier in the long run to make them individual threads so that we can check them off as each one happens. Plus, for people searching on the forums for the same bugs, it'll be easier for them to find a specific bug rather than hunting through a big list.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Any plans for giving missing notoriety to people who completed quests but couldn't receive because of getting stuck on revered? I lost like total 10k or maybe more yet I know some people will say you could hand when they fixed I still needed intels from those dailies :P
    I am not sure yet but we're looking into what the best course of action is. Will update again when I know more.

As one of the people stuck at 0/60000 before today's update, more info would be appreciated. Not sure if it's related to that, or because I finished the DRR weekly last week, but this week when I pick it up, it has no rewards besides xp/plat. No rep, no intel, no other currencies. Confirmed that a few other people were seeing it as well. The quest is called "Defender of Vostigar"

I'm not sure if it's related, but normally when you finish a rep, quests that award that rep stop giving it, which makes sense since you don't need it. Maybe because I maxed the 35k tier of Utilla rep the week before, it think I'm done with it, even though I'm not? Wouldn't explain the missing intel/etc. though.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

If you can show me where they are, I can go ahead and make them. I know it's a lot but since bugs are fixed on a separate basis it's easier in the long run to make them individual threads so that we can check them off as each one happens. Plus, for people searching on the forums for the same bugs, it'll be easier for them to find a specific bug rather than hunting through a big list.
    They are now listed with your recommended style here: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5316919

Enjoy.

edit: Also here with title for each one. + 3 extra.
    Last edited by notawaifu; 07-30-2017 at 01:22 AM.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #26

Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    They are now listed with your recommended style here: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5316919

Enjoy.
    Thank you, notawaiful! I'll get these added as I have time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2