Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [NON-ISSUE] For the Dev: Can't see any story quest

Default [NON-ISSUE] For the Dev: Can't see any story quest

I usually don't post on the forum about my ticket about in game problem, but here they is a time parameter.

I can't see any of the story quest in my quest book: nor can I progress on the new zone quest (which disappeared half way the Ullita visiting quest), nor can i see the treasure hunt quest of the summerfest, WHICH IS A LIMITED TIME QUEST.

Great. Dev, please notice!

EDIT: Ok so the game actually switch off the story quest my itself, if anyone ever get the problem: Go to your quest journal, and check which quest are followed at the bottom of it.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-24-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    Shanor@Brisesol
    Maître Mage de l'Ordre Draconique
    L'Ordre Draconique - Guilde PvE/PvP à forte vocation jeux de rôle.
    http://www.lagardedraconique.org/

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by Shanor View Post
    I usually don't post on the forum about my ticket about in game problem, but here they is a time parameter.

I can't see any of the story quest in my quest book: nor can I progress on the new zone quest (which disappeared half way the Ullita visiting quest), nor can i see the treasure hunt quest of the summerfest, WHICH IS A LIMITED TIME QUEST.

Great. Dev, please notice!

EDIT: Ok so the game actually switch off the story quest my itself, if anyone ever get the problem: Go to your quest journal, and check which quest are followed at the bottom of it.
    Glad you were able to figure this out, Shanor. I've admittedly had this happen to me more than a few times. :3

Shanor,

The number of quests currently tracked (usually on the right side of your screen by default) is normally limited to 5. If you pick up new quests, the older ones will be dropped from the main screen UI but you'll still have the quest. As you discovered, you can open your quest log (default quick key is L) and select which quests to track. Also, you can go into Settings and adjust how many quests show on the UI quest tracker at once. Max is 10.

PS. I don't remember exactly where in the Settings the adjustment slider is. Sorry.

Closed Thread