Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] PAINT THE BASE RED

Default [FIXED] PAINT THE BASE RED

Heyho ,

i know it should be in TechSupport or BugReports or whatever ... but i hope someone of you guys sees it today when i post it in General xD

The Dailyquest "Paint the Base red" in Vostigar Peaks is buggy. At least on EU side, dont know NA. The 4th step : "Tell the aerial assault force that the targets are marked" does not work. Tasuil just flys in the air and u cant do anything there.

Yesterday the Captain that stucked in the ground and today that. Second day that we cant complete parts of the Weekly.
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-27-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: updated title
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Soulwalker

I had the same problem with Tasuil being in the air. Shard hopped until i found one on the ground.

Yeah doing that for 2hours now. Tons of people waiting on all different shards.
    <Transcendent>
    HK 11/11 IGP-HM 4/4
    Ironnn - Warrior

Telaran

Super annoying to have everyday a daily quest bugged out so that you can't complete the weekly quest

yep, had to jump back and forth from server to server, till I found him on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Faragonx View Post
    yep, had to jump back and forth from server to server, till I found him on the ground
    Been doing that since late morning with no luck, there are now lots of people on every server waiting for him to land.
    Last edited by Shadykadie; 07-23-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Rift Disciple

Tasuil will not land to let us interact with him on all shards. It has been like this for a couple of hours

Plane Touched

The turn-in is still bugged. I have seen Tasuil emerge slowly from the ground and immediately float into the air without allowing any interaction.

Ascendant

They should stop making NPC that leaves when a player does this or that... This was always bugging at SFP release with the story quests, lots of players were stuck in the storyline... And now it's the same with this daily.

If a quest make a NPC leave/die/move, just make them personal NPC or something so everyone has his own clone and the other players quests don't impact yours in any way.

Or better yet, put a "proxy" for the completion. As in, you don't talk to Tasuil, you talk with [generic soldier] who is ALWAYS there, and then HE is the one who talks to Tasuil and command him to take flight. So it doesn't matter if 1 player or 1000 players do the quest, they only have to talk to the guy who is always there and can summon a thousand tasuil for everyone if needs be.

Anything would be better than what we have now, this whole "Talk to some guy who is never there because people sent him away on quests and even when they don't he's bugged sometime".
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 07-23-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Default ...

Kind of disturbed that neither of the devs' have mentioned a fix or... given any kind of statement.I was hoping a small "under the rug" patch that would silence the uproar.

... someone made an appearance in the forums in a troll/sobfest topic about rift "dying" in steam, but nothing here.

@Yaviey please pass the news of this bug to your colleagues #<3
    Last edited by Rakuda88; 07-23-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Well, it IS the weekend. The following from Discord is more than we should expect:

"And we are aware of the issue with today's daily, but due to the bug we ran into yesterday when we flagged a quest to auto-complete... we are unable to pursue a similar remedy today. :frowning:"

Been waiting for Tasuil to come back down for the past 20 minutes. Tons of people are crowding the area on each shard, but he's not available.

Really nobody could see that a 20+ min respawn rate for a crucial daily NPC wasn't a great idea?

BUMP

I feel guilty getting it done 2x this morning. Trying to do it a 3rd time I realize that this is beyond ridiculous.

Tasuil makes the DMV look like a Mc D's line in comparison.

on one shard when I hop there, everytime I found him under mountain (see moving wings only) and he starts to fly above... and rest of bug is known
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu!!@Typhiria

I guess we have to abandon this come reset then... there goes the weekly ... impossible with the number of days left (unless you completed the storyline on day one plus the dailies). And the stellar trigger 40k intel hahaha... yeah GL with that.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast