Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
Like Tree1Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [FIXED] Carnages/Butchering Not Working + [NON-ISSUE] Carnage achiv bugged?

  1. #16
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default

    It's still occurring on fb. Butchering doesn't seem to consistently work there but shard hopping fixes the issue. I also had a similar issue last night with getting carnage quests to start/count on fb. There are several players in cross events who have been complaining about the same issue and all state they have also sent in bug reports.

  2. #17
    Champion
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    554

    Default sorrys

    sorry if I posted this in wrong spot
    didnet know if was a bug our my computer messing up

  3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samfluffy View Post
    sorry if I posted this in wrong spot
    didnet know if was a bug our my computer messing up
    Don't be sorry! We just created the bug report section today hehe. Now we're trying to find bugs like this, even if they're not bugs, just to make sure. Thank you for your help!

  4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bidston View Post
    It's still occurring on fb. Butchering doesn't seem to consistently work there but shard hopping fixes the issue. I also had a similar issue last night with getting carnage quests to start/count on fb. There are several players in cross events who have been complaining about the same issue and all state they have also sent in bug reports.
    Thanks for the info, Bidston. I'll go ahead and add this to the bug list then. Either way, we'll see what's going on. If you hear anything else, please let us know! Currently the dev team is looking through the bug reports that come through the game as well, I'm just here to help make sure nothing gets missed if it comes through via the forums instead.

  5. #20
    Rift Chaser Tigsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Thanks for the info, Bidston. I'll go ahead and add this to the bug list then. Either way, we'll see what's going on. If you hear anything else, please let us know! Currently the dev team is looking through the bug reports that come through the game as well, I'm just here to help make sure nothing gets missed if it comes through via the forums instead.
    Wife and I also noticed that some carnages aere not being started/ticking up on FB and the side effect we noticed is no butchering too.

  6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #21
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigsman View Post
    Wife and I also noticed that some carnages aere not being started/ticking up on FB and the side effect we noticed is no butchering too.
    Aha! That may be it. Thanks so much for the follow-up, Tigsman. I'll add this to the internal bug report thread we have going on.

  7. #22
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Submitted a ticket for this yesterday, but loot does not drop at ALL on Faeblight (as of last night). You'd think after slaughtering my way through some 27 Lobo up on Tarken Glacier, I'd at least get vendor trash, but nothing. Bampfed over to Deepwood, first kill - vendor trash and butcherable.

    I also saw players on FB who were completing chronicles and not getting anything.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  8. #23
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default Faeblight only issue

    Wife and I played a bit with this yesterday and today. We're both Faeblight home shard, when a mob is killed on Faeblight it can not be looted/skinned, or interacted with in any way.

    Any other shard, corpse interactions work properly.

    A few other folks from other shards tried it out as well. Faeblight is a no corpse interaction server. It does not appear to be an issue related to the home shard, it seems to be Faeblight specific.

  9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #24
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    Submitted a ticket for this yesterday, but loot does not drop at ALL on Faeblight (as of last night). You'd think after slaughtering my way through some 27 Lobo up on Tarken Glacier, I'd at least get vendor trash, but nothing. Bampfed over to Deepwood, first kill - vendor trash and butcherable.

    I also saw players on FB who were completing chronicles and not getting anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DP Zmaj View Post
    Wife and I played a bit with this yesterday and today. We're both Faeblight home shard, when a mob is killed on Faeblight it can not be looted/skinned, or interacted with in any way.

    Any other shard, corpse interactions work properly.

    A few other folks from other shards tried it out as well. Faeblight is a no corpse interaction server. It does not appear to be an issue related to the home shard, it seems to be Faeblight specific.
    Thanks for the update! We are looking into this.

  10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #25
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default IMPORTANT UPDATE

    IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with Faeblight right now. In order to complete quests/loot/gather, you may need to hop to another shard until we can fix the issue. Thanks for your patience.

    A MOTD will be updated shortly.

  11. #26
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default No item drops, no butchering

    Day Two of this. No enemies drop anything, I cannot access the corpses, I cannot harvest them. This happened for about two hours yesterday, and happening again tonight at same approximate time. In both cases, just finished doing summerfest activities. With no drops and no harvesting the game is virtually unplayable, or at least not much worth playing if you rely on crafting. I feel that is a bug, considering it didn't happen until after the patch. Even so, I also contacted customer support, to no response.

  12. #27
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default OH AND

    No daily reward either. Don't know if related.

  13. #28
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Per the new comm manager:

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with Faeblight right now. In order to complete quests/loot/gather, you may need to hop to another shard until we can fix the issue. Thanks for your patience.

    A MOTD will be updated shortly.
    Yes, it's a known issue. Shard hop by right-clicking your portrait and select "Teleport to Shard." Hit any shard BUT Faeblight and you should be fine.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Exclamation NA Shard Restart 7/25/17 1AM PDT

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with Faeblight right now. In order to complete quests/loot/gather, you may need to hop to another shard until we can fix the issue. Thanks for your patience.

    A MOTD will be updated shortly.
    Hi all, as a result of these issues, we are going to restart NA shards later today. More info can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...t-4am-edt.html. Thanks for your patience!

  15. #30
    Rift Chaser TankGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    just great.. as usuall.. you send them photos, proofs and what you hear?

    "Greetings Ascended,

    Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

    I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and I can understand how not receiving an achievement would be frustrating. At this time our development team has not identified a specific issue with the achievement in question and I am unable to award it to your character. I will be forwarding this as a bug to our development team, however I suggest also submitting it through the in-game tool:
    1.Type /cs and press enter or click on the ? icon located in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
    2.Click on the Feedback/Bugs tab at the bottom of the dialog box which opens up.
    3.Select the category which most closely relates to the issue or feedback you have.
    4.Write a detailed description in the appropriate boxes (for bugs, only the "Found a Bug?" box is needed).
    5.Left-click the [SEND] button when you are finished.
    bla bla bla"

    so put it there on bug list!! since player is sending proof of bug

    as usuall I also gona send it in bug window and as usuall it will give nothing.. no fix

    and even if they fix those mobs what it will do for me? nothing, I already killed and give back that carnages
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu!!@Typhiria

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts