+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

Hi all,

We've just released 4.2 Celestial Storm. Woohoo! We're so excited to get this content update out to players and really hope you enjoy it as much as we did working on it.

Please note that there are a few known issues:
    • The Prize Ticket merchant will not be available until NEXT week's game update.
    • A preset for Phoenix of the Dawn doesn't give all 5 legendaries (it grants 4).
    • New Primalist soul - Predator, sometimes loses access to apex Predator casting. If this happens, you can role swap to get it back but we are working on a more permanent fix.
    • Character Presets: Several presents across all callings aren't applying appropriate Legacy abilities and error any option as invalid.
    • Cannons in zone events are accidentally tagged as ZE bosses. Therefore, ZE's have been disabled until a fix can be implemented.
    • Vostigar Peaks - The Simulacrum Factory - Objects along walls inside factory vanish when viewed at certain angles.
    • Some translations are missing.

Additionally, we are looking for your feedback on any other bugs you may come across in Telara or the Celestial Lands. Please let us know in THIS thread.

Thank you and enjoy!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-20-2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: updated bug

King of Slackers

German Translation for every new raid rift and phase missing:

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    German Translation for every new raid rift and phase missing:

Thank you, keepor! We are looking into this matter.

the third mini in normal td doesnt clear the adds it spawns when you wipe

iron legion raid rift the aoe mechanic is brutal, like constant instant death getting close to the 2 iron angels. i believe this was reported before.

"The white safe zone gets visible only 1-2 seconds, before Red Leader's cast "Static Blast" is finished, making it impossible to reach the safe zone in time. We were able to see the first white circle at the beginning of the corresponding cast. So the first cast worked just fine. From the second circle on, however, the safe zone appeared way to late to play this mechanic properly."

i didint see any safe zone any time i tried to get close to rejoin the fight boom dead

edit/TD mini bosses are not dropping marks, intended?
    Last edited by sirdiggby; 07-20-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Default New souls

How do I access the 4 new primalist souls? When trying to make a new char I only see 6 choices instead of 10. Thanks.

During the "A Game of Chess" quest once you kill a legionnaire you get 9 sourcestone automatically when it should be 1, and when you craft all the components into the "Automata Component" it only crafts one when you need 3, hence cant craft the T3A Brain
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

Champion

Some observations so far:
    • Minibosses in TD normal are not dropping raid currency.
    • When Malannon resets after a wipe in TD normal and players get ported to the fight's entrance, players loose Eternal Weapon buffs from others.
    • Miniboss that has the cannon mechanic, can't remember the name, can forget to use it on a pull.
    • At the miniboss with Flame Pool mechanic, the circle is visible but compared to PTS the animation of the fireball going from it to the targeted player and the pool of lava it made doesn't seem to be visible (could be the compromise change to fix the visibility).
    • Leaderboards for normal mode TD Beligosh don't seem to be working. On a similar note, Last Week's Leadbord scores don't seem to be working in general, at least for raids in this expansion.
    • The new zone VP has very poor performance and FPS comapred to other zones, at least on my system seems comparable to crowded TB.

Something from before:
    Supposedly in iRotP you can dps down Ereandorn to low health and then wipe and quickly ride back and kill it while he's still regaining HP (there seem to be some very fast kills on Leaderbords on EU side for it).
    Last edited by Jotunn; 07-20-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madarablackgetsuga View Post
    During the "A Game of Chess" quest once you kill a legionnaire you get 9 sourcestone automatically when it should be 1, and when you craft all the components into the "Automata Component" it only crafts one when you need 3, hence cant craft the T3A Brain
    The quest objective - gather 9 - completes no matter how many I kill. First time through, I killed 2 near each other and got 2 sourcestone. Quest objective completes 9 of 9 and I can collect no more. I deleted quest and killed another enemy, getting 1 sourcestone. Quest objective completes 9 of 9 and I can collect no more.

I had to find a way to gather up 9 of them close enough to collect all with one area-loot.

Default The Maze of Steel still bugged

I cannot complete "The Maze of Stee"l quest. I entered the combat arena and died shortly thereafter, upon soulwalking I rezed at a safe distance but beyond the unmarked barrier and now I cannot reenter. I have ported out, deleted the quest, and logged out and back in and cannot get the quest to reset.

Since the daily/weekly quests are behind this wall I would consider it time sensitive, but hey that's me.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down New Primalist Souls?

There are SUPPOSED to be 4 new Primalist souls to play. I have the primalist pack, but cannot use ANY of the four new souls!

What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Menow View Post
    There are SUPPOSED to be 4 new Primalist souls to play. I have the primalist pack, but cannot use ANY of the four new souls!

What gives?
    Philanthropists.

Either you're doing something wrong - post more details / screenshots in a new thread - or you don't actually have Primalist, or there's a bug (in which case contact support). Any way, you'll get better help if you drop the combative attitude.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 07-20-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Soulwalker

I also tried making a new char and can only see 6 souls on the creation screen, is that normal? I also have the primalist pack. Thanks.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

Quote Originally Posted by Menow View Post

What gives?
    Hi Menow, there are indeed supposed to be four new Primalist souls. I moved your post to the official bug thread so we can try to get some information. Do you by chance have a screenshot or anything you can share with us so we can get this issue looked at?

Thanks for letting us know!

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Quote Originally Posted by gil999 View Post
    I also tried making a new char and can only see 6 souls on the creation screen, is that normal? I also have the primalist pack. Thanks.
    Thank you for the report, gil999. When you create an account, the presets that are available are actually those chosen by players. Because the new souls are so new, they are not there yet. However, once you create a new Primalist character, you will then have access to all of the new Primalist souls.

Please note that I moved your post out of the official 4.2 feedback thread to the official 4.2 bug report thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 07-20-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: corrected information

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I cannot complete "The Maze of Stee"l quest. I entered the combat arena and died shortly thereafter, upon soulwalking I rezed at a safe distance but beyond the unmarked barrier and now I cannot reenter. I have ported out, deleted the quest, and logged out and back in and cannot get the quest to reset.

Since the daily/weekly quests are behind this wall I would consider it time sensitive, but hey that's me.
    Hey Nuitari, thank you for this great information. Very sorry of course that it happened, though. Our team is working on a fix for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast