+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #121

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyrider View Post
    that broken and cost me vails and prog you cant go up no more when you get reveved
    This was fixed in today's game update. More info can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...26-2017-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Are you actively trying to piss people off or is that only incompetence?
    Posts like this are EXACTLY how you (players) are going to train Yaviey to post LESS. Do you want that?

How would you like it if you made a mistake (like say dying in raid rift) and I assumed you were either incompetent or trolling?

Posting bugs is great. That attitude is not. Try assuming that people are NOT evil incompetent morons (because obviously they are not), and they'll stick around longer.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 07-26-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Update: Our team investigated this issue and found that it was not being completed in time. Since this is a timed quest, it is imperative to click the quest items in a short amount of time for it to work.

Hi,

I have the same issue, but the problem appears after clicking the 3 "Serrure de Kram". When i click on "Reservoir de Celesterium" the Quest fail every time.
    I do click quickly and have the corresponding messages but it seems that clicking on the "Reservoir" doesn't work.
    Hope this help.

Telaran

Default Have no fix for it in patch notes that i saw

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    This was fixed in today's game update. More info can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...26-2017-a.html
    would you like to point it out to me?

Default Notoriety beyond Revered with Uttila

Quote Originally Posted by ghostlyrider View Post
    would you like to point it out to me?
    Here is the pertinent text:

PS. Can someone PM with a better way to include screenshot or link to specific details. I feel like this is sloppy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread-glorified.jpg  
    Last edited by SonoMoenia; 07-27-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Telaran

Default That no it

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Here is the pertinent text:

PS. Can someone PM with a better way to include screenshot or link to specific details. I feel like this is sloppy.
    it don't talk about the missing NPC quest giver

Soulwalker

Default Missing rare mob map markers

After killing each one of them for the first time all rare mobs stayed unmarked on my map even after 2 daylie resets i has to get lucky to stumble into one of them.
    Last edited by Crysaris; 07-28-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Rift Disciple

Thumbs down TD - T1 / Normal Mode - Malannon

On the last boss, Malannon on a wipe everyone loses their Eternal weapon buffs and Flaring/Lava Debuffs

Since the Cooldowns on the abilites aren't reset, without 2 supports rotating we need to wait anyway - it would be preferable to not lose our Eternal weapon buffs we're comfortably getting to 3% and these would be the difference maker.

Additionally the Dragon Red AOE likes to persist around after the death of the adds, on LFR and NM, it would be great for NM for this to be removed whenever the adds are dead. It can sometimes be there for the rest of the fight and this cannot be intended.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

For today's VP dailies in Europe, the quest 'Tank and Spank' doesn't spawn a Tank, yet players doing the quest for the first time can do it, have seen Tanks just magically appear from thin air as first timers enter it.

Also in the same dailies pack, 'Deploy Simbot', the only turn in 'prism' crystal is still the middle one at 3334 2281, the other two will not count towards completing the quest.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    For today's VP dailies in Europe, the quest 'Tank and Spank' doesn't spawn a Tank, yet players doing the quest for the first time can do it, have seen Tanks just magically appear from thin air as first timers enter it.
    Can confirm that, I've done the quest once already sometime last week and now those robots do not appear today, a bit nerf wrecking that there seems to be always this one quest that doesn't work in your dailies and you can't complete them.

Rift Disciple

When Raid Rift essences show in guild log for first on shard they only show the resists and often show as white, let us admire them!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

The weekly quest to complete five sets of dailies "The Enemy of my Enemy" was set once again to autocomplete but once again all it rewarded was just over 4 plat, no Rep, no currency.

Soulwalker

The weekly quest to complete five sets of dailies "The Enemy of my Enemy" was set once again to autocomplete but once again all it rewarded was just over 4 plat, no Rep, no currency.

Same here.

Soulwalker

same here, but also the weekly for raid rifts "Defender of Vostigar" is once more only giving plat and exp and no currency or notoriety

*edit*
    never mind, just saw that "Defender of Vostigar" will be fixed on todays patch
    Last edited by Lunatishe; 08-02-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Default Vostigar Peaks - The Simulacrum Factory

Vostigar Peaks - The Simulacrum Factory..At the end of the chain quest, you need to take care of the controls. I went in and clicked the wrong thing and was ported outside. Now I can not get back in. It seems that once you are in and out, no more in??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast