+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

Shadowlander

OK, again issues again with today's VP dailies. There will be tears..

Rejuvenators and mech parts have 30 min respawn time! About 5 minute after reset, there were no more to click, since everyone now rushes to be the first to finish to avoid hand in bugs. There aren't enough to go around at that respawn rate.

Todays quests are obviously geared towards doing in a group, since you have a bunch of mobs around each objective. For soloers, it ends up encouraging ninjaing -- If you engage the mobs solo, you are stuck in combat for 30 sec, giving someone else time to come in and steal the objective.

Mech parts do complete for everyone in group, but mines and rejuvenators don't. If you made all of these things complete for everyone in group, it would reduce competition and ninjaing.

Also, yesterdays dailies, in addition to paint it red, I haven't seen mentioned the escape from experiment 1337 bug. If 2 people are escaping at the same time, only the killing blow on the doors seem to count. So, It is possible for one person to escape with 2/3 doors, the other person to escape with one of 3, and be unable to click the self destruct sequence. At least you can reset and go again, but it is annoying.
    Last edited by samebira; 07-24-2017 at 03:56 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #77

Quote Originally Posted by Karsplat View Post
    I've had this happen to me to, and after leaving the zone, I /resetinstances. It cleared everything, and allowed me to finish the quest.
    Thanks, Karsplat. This is a known bug that we *should* have fixed in Friday's hotfix. Glad to hear you found a workaround in the meantime.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #78

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    A temporary workaround for this was to loot the nine Legionnaires after you killed them all and not one by one but it seems that this part of the quest was set to now auto complete, when you log in you go straight back to Uttila for the next step.
    Thanks for the info on the work around, Slipmat. Hopefully this was fixed in Friday's hotfix.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #79

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    The minibosses in normal TD don't drop any currency. Don't know if intended, as the golems in iROTP drop 500 Ethereal Shards
    Not sure if this is normal or not, either. Will get some more info and report back. Thank you!

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #80

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaAlicia View Post
    love the new Celestial Adventure! especially the lvl 67 cap. It's a skill-oriented IA. Much more balanced vs the old Planar Assault IA - levelling players can match their skill and rotations vs others more fairly. The old Planar Assault always had one or two lvl 70s in endgame gear doing 800k bursts keeling over bosses within seconds - while everyone else is left staring and blinking. Thank You for the new Celestial Assault IA, hope this will be a permanent feature/IA for levelling players to enjoy

One bug in it tho - several times today adventures complete and no new quests follow - the whole group is left standing around waiting. An exit and re-enter will get you into a new IA group where another quest chain is running. The new chain will run for a while and come to a halt again after a few. That's the only bug spotted so far. Thank you and keep up the great work!
    So glad to hear you enjoyed it, AnnaAlicia. ^_^ And also, thank you kindly for the bug report. I'll run this up with the team and see if we can get it fixed if they aren't already aware.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #81

Quote Originally Posted by Ryezon View Post
    I can't see any names since the patch, mine, the npcs or the mobs despite it all being on in the game settings. They were working yesterday and nothing has been changed in my video card settings. So I'm assuming you guys changed something. I'd appreciate someone taking a look at this, thanks in advance.
    Weird!! Ryezon, can you please confirm if this is still happening after Friday's hotfix?

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #82

Quote Originally Posted by ScannaIT View Post
    Quest UTTILA is also bugged, but in a different way.

The counters are not bugged, but once you get enough materials, the quest skip the crafting part and goes directly to the next objective. And if you craft "Cognitive Pattern", it returns to the gathering part

Also, there is still this hole at 3327 2804, but nothing dangerous
    Thanks, ScannalT. We are aware of this and it will hopefully be fixed soon. More info to come.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #83

Quote Originally Posted by MeffeDK View Post
    Don't know if this have been addressed since last night, but in the 2.5 - 3 hours I played, the game crashed to desktop 7 or 8 times while doing normal questing and even during AFK.
    Hi MeffeDK, we have had some reports of this happening but are still gathering more info. If this happens again, can you please supply us with any more info on the crash that you can? Information that might help us include what time, what character you were on, what you were doing, etc., in addition to any crash/error # if it's available. We will get to the bottom of this!

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #84

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Talking of magicians tower, wasn't a dimension made in this zone?
    I can't find it in the shop, and it is not in the new dims listed in the patch notes.
    It will be available at a later time.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #85

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    A few players in chat are saying some key quest NPCs are no longer in Uttila to turn in key story quests after this hotfix #1.

Might be worth a check.
    Those crazy NPCs were out having a smoke break. They should be back now, though.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #86

Quote Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
    Jetpack It Up and Source Decay are story line quests and since todays patch i can not continue either. For Jetpack It Up there is no teleport spawning for the puzzle part and for Source Decay Fayne Doran is not spawning.
    EU shards
    Hi Yosei, are you still having this issue?

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #87

Quote Originally Posted by Boselua View Post
    Since todays patch the Primalist ability in the Predator soul 'Apex Predator' no longer activates when you reach 5 stacks of Predatory instincts. Also after a little more playing i noticed that Predatory instincts also stopped stacking to 10 and only went to 5 stacks.
    Hi Boselua, we are aware of this issue and should have a fix ready for this week's weekly update.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #88

Quote Originally Posted by Recyclable View Post
    I was squirreled by something in the new zone. I have no (de)buff and have even killed myself, but I can't get rid of it... what am I missing?
    Hi Recyclable, are you still having this issue?

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #89

Quote Originally Posted by Hypaa View Post
    okay, so i just downloaded the update and now I crash every time on the loading screen after character selection.
    Hi Hypaa, another player suggested that you may wish to turn on any add-ons you may have running until they can update with the new game data. If that doesn't work, can you please supply us with any more info? Some that may help include which shard you're trying to log into, time/date, system info, etc. Also, are you getting any kind of error # associated with your crash?

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #90

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnenklang View Post
    have lag Spikes with 4.2 many times =/
    Sorry to hear this, Sonnenklang. Can you confirm if this is still an issue? If so, can you let us know what your ping is, where you are connecting from, what shard you are trying to reach, your system info, etc.? That will help us track down what might be going wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast