+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

On one of the dailies in Vostigar Peaks, The one where you have to kill Captain Rufio. No Rest I think it's called. The mob is under the ground in the targetted spot. He seems to be under the ground on all shards and casting aoe around the area doen't help.
    Pinestorm@Laethys
    Ashstorm@Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Pinestorm View Post
    The mob is under the ground in the targetted spot. He seems to be under the ground on all shards and casting aoe around the area doen't help.
    That's because he is underground in a bunker, find the entrance and go down a few rooms to reach him.

Soulwalker

what happened with all materials tooltips? Who thought that removing all profession tooltips will be a great or even good idea? All missing except "crafting component" - what a great info!

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz007 View Post
    what happened with all materials tooltips? Who thought that removing all profession tooltips will be a great or even good idea? All missing except "crafting component" - what a great info!
    +1 on this, this is really needed information for crafting and dailies.
    I use Magelo.com items' database (https://rift.magelo.com/en/home.jspa) as workaround, but sometimes Rift crashes when I alt-tab to Firefox, or back to Rift.
    Last edited by Fafhred; 07-23-2017 at 01:28 AM. Reason: added link to database

The quest "Jetpack en Kit" is impossible to complete.

Video of the bug:
    https://youtu.be/Rdt1c1lv76o

The problem is the second time you need to click on the three "serrures de cram" the sequence is fail after clicking on the second "serrure de cram"
    The conclusion is this quest is buggued (at least on my caracter Aeryle@Brisesol)

Hope you will find a fix for that.

PS: Name of items and quest are in French
    Last edited by Aeryle; 07-23-2017 at 01:55 AM.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz007 View Post
    this. its bug or new feature? i hope it gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafhred
    I use Magelo.com items' database (https://rift.magelo.com/en/home.jspa) as workaround
    yes thats a good one. well an anternative nonetheless. its still a step down though

Telaran

The daily quest paint the base red is not doable because our aerial assault force waits until Rift is getting flying mounts(Tasuil chilling in the air).
    This makes it impossible now to complete the weekly the enemy of my enemy.
    Super annoying and we still don't know which dailies don't work tommorow...

From DD on the ghar station discord -
    "Utilla Resistance rep currently caps at revered. You can't get to glorified"
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by legitN View Post
    The daily quest paint the base red is not doable because our aerial assault force waits until Rift is getting flying mounts(Tasuil chilling in the air).
    This makes it impossible now to complete the weekly the enemy of my enemy.
    Super annoying and we still don't know which dailies don't work tommorow...
    Confirmed and from reading chat, happening to just about everyone now ... come on.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Confirmed and from reading chat, happening to just about everyone now ... come on.
    I can confirm this as well

Champion

Default Paint the Sky Red

Daily Quest: Paint the Base Red
    Loc: 3200 1200 2100

On last step, where supposed to alert the aerial forces (Tasul) that you have marked the targets, Tasul is flying high above and cannot progress quest. This is across all servers.
    Last edited by SirPent; 07-23-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

Soulwalker

Default Not getting XP

I am in Dead Pass. I am level 60. I attack and kill a level 58 mob that should start a kill quest. It does not and I get no XP from the kill.

Default GUILD ROSTER

I do not know if this is already reported and I apologize if so, but I could not get through all the others posts. I'm tired.

Anyway, any guild member that has not logged in since the 7/20 update shows as CharacterName@Unknown, instead of the Guild's shard. This make the character show as "not in the guild" so you can not promote, demote or kick them out.

Additionally, the Roster Notes section is now locked. No one can update a character Roster Notes, even the character. The Officer Notes seem to work fine.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

EU has the same, unfinishable dailies in VP today (Paint the base red incl.). With the missing NPCs and not being able to finish the "meta" daily yesterday, that means 3 times no dailes = no chance to finish the weekly.

Can you pls do something about this? It's a lot of currency and notoriety...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I cannot complete "The Maze of Stee"l quest. I entered the combat arena and died shortly thereafter, upon soulwalking I rezed at a safe distance but beyond the unmarked barrier and now I cannot reenter. I have ported out, deleted the quest, and logged out and back in and cannot get the quest to reset.

Since the daily/weekly quests are behind this wall I would consider it time sensitive, but hey that's me.
    I had the same thing happen only I died just before the end , so they are both dead on the ground and I can't get in to claim the bodies LOL !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast