+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

A few players in chat are saying some key quest NPCs are no longer in Uttila to turn in key story quests after this hotfix #1.

Might be worth a check.

Soulwalker

Jetpack It Up and Source Decay are story line quests and since todays patch i can not continue either. For Jetpack It Up there is no teleport spawning for the puzzle part and for Source Decay Fayne Doran is not spawning.
    EU shards
    Last edited by Yosei; 07-21-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Since todays patch the Primalist ability in the Predator soul 'Apex Predator' no longer activates when you reach 5 stacks of Predatory instincts. Also after a little more playing i noticed that Predatory instincts also stopped stacking to 10 and only went to 5 stacks.

Telaran

Seems like I dont have the new Callings either. Taken a photo of my presets but where do put it here cause dont have a link only a file.

And yes I have bought Primalist Calling. Or says so in the Store Atleast.

ID Nr 949127 in ticket Booth with picture.
    Last edited by Magsan; 07-21-2017 at 09:18 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #35

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    A few players in chat are saying some key quest NPCs are no longer in Uttila to turn in key story quests after this hotfix #1.

Might be worth a check.

Thank you, Slipmat! This appears to only be on the EU servers and we are investigating right meow.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #36

Quote Originally Posted by Magsan View Post
    Seems like I dont have the new Callings either. Taken a photo of my presets but where do put it here cause dont have a link only a file.

And yes I have bought Primalist Calling. Or says so in the Store Atleast.

ID Nr 949127 in ticket Booth with picture.
    Hey Magsan, is this when you try to make a new character? If so, the full callings won't appear there but will be available once you log into the game, where you can adjust your souls.

Telaran

She is lvl 65 so No.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38

Quote Originally Posted by Boselua View Post
    Since todays patch the Primalist ability in the Predator soul 'Apex Predator' no longer activates when you reach 5 stacks of Predatory instincts. Also after a little more playing i noticed that Predatory instincts also stopped stacking to 10 and only went to 5 stacks.
    Thank you, Boselua, we have confirmed this on our end as well and are looking into it further.

Telaran

Think Iv'e gotten lazy with the years. Seems they new calling arent in presets so have to pick them one by one. And If I had picked a presets they reseted all the time to. Well there they are.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #40

To resolve the issue with Utilla East NPC's not spawning, we are restarting EU realms. More info can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...rt-7-21-a.html.

Thank you!

Soulwalker

Default Apex Predator Bug

The Apex Predator Bug is real. This only happened after todays patch, it was working yesterday. Its a major ability to the Primalist Predator class. My predatory instincts will stack to 10, but the Apex Predator ability still is grayed out. Hope a quick fix is on the way. Thanks

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by kittent View Post
    The Apex Predator Bug is real. This only happened after todays patch, it was working yesterday. Its a major ability to the Primalist Predator class. My predatory instincts will stack to 10, but the Apex Predator ability still is grayed out. Hope a quick fix is on the way. Thanks
    Same problem, max stacks and its still greyed out

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #43

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    To resolve the issue with Utilla East NPC's not spawning, we are restarting EU realms. More info can be found here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...rt-7-21-a.html.

Thank you!
    Sadly, the restart did not fix the NPCs. We are investigating and will update you all soon.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #44

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Sadly, the restart did not fix the NPCs. We are investigating and will update you all soon.
    It looks like the devs were able to make it work. NPCs should be popping soon, if not already. Thanks for your patience as we've worked to resolve this.

Telaran

Default Squirreled

I was squirreled by something in the new zone. I have no (de)buff and have even killed myself, but I can't get rid of it... what am I missing?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast