+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    The quest objective - gather 9 - completes no matter how many I kill. First time through, I killed 2 near each other and got 2 sourcestone. Quest objective completes 9 of 9 and I can collect no more. I deleted quest and killed another enemy, getting 1 sourcestone. Quest objective completes 9 of 9 and I can collect no more.

I had to find a way to gather up 9 of them close enough to collect all with one area-loot.
    We have identified a problem with the questline and are working on a fix. Thank you!!

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    the third mini in normal td doesnt clear the adds it spawns when you wipe

iron legion raid rift the aoe mechanic is brutal, like constant instant death getting close to the 2 iron angels. i believe this was reported before.

"The white safe zone gets visible only 1-2 seconds, before Red Leader's cast "Static Blast" is finished, making it impossible to reach the safe zone in time. We were able to see the first white circle at the beginning of the corresponding cast. So the first cast worked just fine. From the second circle on, however, the safe zone appeared way to late to play this mechanic properly."

i didint see any safe zone any time i tried to get close to rejoin the fight boom dead

edit/TD mini bosses are not dropping marks, intended?
    Thank you, sirdiggby. This is really great, thorough feedback on these bugs with TD. Our team is working on some fixes. Thank you!

King of Slackers

German translation for Dead Simons puzzle is missing.

P.S: Simon, i can translate it for you, just make sure i don't need to spend another 10k pellets and you grant me the achievment
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons
    Youtube
    Twitch
    Ghar Station Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I cannot complete "The Maze of Stee"l quest. I entered the combat arena and died shortly thereafter, upon soulwalking I rezed at a safe distance but beyond the unmarked barrier and now I cannot reenter. I have ported out, deleted the quest, and logged out and back in and cannot get the quest to reset.

Since the daily/weekly quests are behind this wall I would consider it time sensitive, but hey that's me.
    I've had this happen to me to, and after leaving the zone, I /resetinstances. It cleared everything, and allowed me to finish the quest.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madarablackgetsuga View Post
    During the "A Game of Chess" quest once you kill a legionnaire you get 9 sourcestone automatically when it should be 1, and when you craft all the components into the "Automata Component" it only crafts one when you need 3, hence cant craft the T3A Brain
    A temporary workaround for this was to loot the nine Legionnaires after you killed them all and not one by one but it seems that this part of the quest was set to now auto complete, when you log in you go straight back to Uttila for the next step.

Rift Chaser

The minibosses in normal TD don't drop any currency. Don't know if intended, as the golems in iROTP drop 500 Ethereal Shards
    Nivv <Stack More Crit>
    Nivva <Stack More Dodge>
    5th best primalist NA (also 5th worst)

Soulwalker

Default Celestial IA Feedback

love the new Celestial Adventure! especially the lvl 67 cap. It's a skill-oriented IA. Much more balanced vs the old Planar Assault IA - levelling players can match their skill and rotations vs others more fairly. The old Planar Assault always had one or two lvl 70s in endgame gear doing 800k bursts keeling over bosses within seconds - while everyone else is left staring and blinking. Thank You for the new Celestial Assault IA, hope this will be a permanent feature/IA for levelling players to enjoy

One bug in it tho - several times today adventures complete and no new quests follow - the whole group is left standing around waiting. An exit and re-enter will get you into a new IA group where another quest chain is running. The new chain will run for a while and come to a halt again after a few. That's the only bug spotted so far. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Soulwalker

I can't see any names since the patch, mine, the npcs or the mobs despite it all being on in the game settings. They were working yesterday and nothing has been changed in my video card settings. So I'm assuming you guys changed something. I'd appreciate someone taking a look at this, thanks in advance.

Quest UTTILA is also bugged, but in a different way.

The counters are not bugged, but once you get enough materials, the quest skip the crafting part and goes directly to the next objective. And if you craft "Cognitive Pattern", it returns to the gathering part

Also, there is still this hole at 3327 2804, but nothing dangerous

Default Game crashes

Don't know if this have been addressed since last night, but in the 2.5 - 3 hours I played, the game crashed to desktop 7 or 8 times while doing normal questing and even during AFK.
    (\__/)
    ( =-.-)
    C(")(")

Shadowlander

Would be nice if there was someone to rez you at the respawn point at magicians tower. If you die near there and respawn, have to do a long walk back to your corpse.

EDIT: Looking around after respawning, I now understand why there isn't an NPC. Very cruel.
    Last edited by samebira; 07-22-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samebira View Post
    Would be nice if there was someone to rez you at the respawn point at magicians tower. If you die near there and respawn, have to do a long walk back to your corpse.
    Talking of magicians tower, wasn't a dimension made in this zone?
    I can't find it in the shop, and it is not in the new dims listed in the patch notes.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeffeDK View Post
    in the 2.5 - 3 hours I played, the game crashed to desktop 7 or 8 times while doing normal questing and even during AFK.
    Check your addons, i had a similar problem and ended up turning off a few addons, all i have running now are Gadgets and KBM, no issues since.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I cannot complete "The Maze of Stee"l quest. I entered the combat arena and died shortly thereafter, upon soulwalking I rezed at a safe distance but beyond the unmarked barrier and now I cannot reenter. I have ported out, deleted the quest, and logged out and back in and cannot get the quest to reset.
    the same here ...
    Last edited by forrest; 07-21-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Check your addons, i had a similar problem and ended up turning off a few addons, all i have running now are Gadgets and KBM, no issues since.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I disabled all after the 2nd crash. Maybe I just need a new computer.
    (\__/)
    ( =-.-)
    C(")(")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast