+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

New zone event popped up this morning in Vostigar Peaks called "Tenebrean Tussle"

Killed boss at 06.03 UTC but nobody in raid got any loot.

Soulwalker

Vostigar Peak Zone Events seem to sometimes give loot and othertimes not, no matter whether you have captured several points and also tagged the boss or not.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert80 View Post
    Vostigar Peak Zone Events seem to sometimes give loot and othertimes not, no matter whether you have captured several points and also tagged the boss or not.
    Yep, starting to notice this now that it's prime time and Events are popping off very often, can capture some forts, tag boss, get no loot, can just reach boss only and get loot, very inconsistent.

Plus, back to the old usual problem, some bosses just die in seconds, they need a real buff up.

Xly
    Telaran

VP Zone Event Assimilate and Destroy
    Boss not spawning / disappearing
    event at Brutwacht@EU
    started at 9 am German Time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OFFICIAL 4.2 Celestial Storm Known Issues & Bug Report Thread-2017-08-04_102141.jpg  

Default Cant see the rare mobs on the map

On 2 of my toons after killing all rares and get the chieve for it i can not see the rares on my map anymore...is this intended or its a bug?
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Soulwalker

Zone Events in Vostigar Peaks still are often not giving any loot after killing the final boss, given how quickly the Capture Points are taken down if you're not there within the first 2 or 3 minutes you often cannot run to the remaining capture points in time to guarantee you get loot.

Please fix this so when tagging the final boss in the zone event we all get loot and not just some of us. Thank you

Soulwalker

Default Still not getting any loot from slaying event bosses in VP

Today I participated in at least five events in VP by slaying the final bosses. I only receved rewards once. Had the same experience the last days too and a lot of other players report the same issue in ingame chat.

Shadowlander

Ralph Willflond will not give you the quest "Spirit for Adventure" unless you have level 65 precise. It should be available with 65 and if you're 65 you get it, if you're 66 or above you don't.

I tagged five event bosses today in Vostigar and not one of them was giving any loot. I tried to stand in melee aswell but no luck either.

Please fix this.
    Temple of Light [Zaviel] || Facerip@Zaviel ||

Soulwalker

Default Game crash after character selection screen

I downloaded the game through steam today. It crashes right after I hit the play button at selection screen, at roughly 10% loading. It also happened when I was trying to create a new character, right after the name selection.

Edit: Problem partially solved. I downloaded glyph independently and it worked fine. The problem was with steam downloaded version.
    Last edited by Mauris; 09-18-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Problem partially solved

Telaran

Has any dev comfirmed that tagging a ZE boss is enough for rewards?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10