+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIFT [4.3] PvP BiS

Soulwalker

Default RIFT [4.3] PvP BiS

Hi. I'm a returning player interested in PvP's BiS list for RIFT 4.3.

I have read some threads about PvP gearing but they are older and i'm not sure if they are up

to date. Furthermore they are lacking information that could help many others such as how to

obtain the pieces and/or their costs. I'm opening this thread for this purpose. Please post your

updated information with as much information as possible. Thanks!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Linakis View Post
    Hi. I'm a returning player interested in PvP's BiS list for RIFT 4.3.

I have read some threads about PvP gearing but they are older and i'm not sure if they are up

to date. Furthermore they are lacking information that could help many others such as how to

obtain the pieces and/or their costs. I'm opening this thread for this purpose. Please post your

updated information with as much information as possible. Thanks!
    The BIS PVP fragments that drop from PvP are really hard to acquire. You can do thousands of warfronts and not get good ones. It has been a problem ever since they were introduced. RNG gear for pvp has always been a bad decision in most MMO's in my opinion.

You can still get ~50% win rate but in my opinion that was just a big PR stunt since you already normally have a chance to win or lose so its 50% already. They did however try to stop you from having a very bad losing streak supposedly but I am not sure how that works.

+ Reply to Thread