+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage PvP Specs: Warlock

Default Mage PvP Specs: Warlock

These are specs I use in PvP.

Warlock
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#ell5iGEBak8/iJ950/d|XI_0

Legendaries: Neddra's Grasp, Conflux, Void Barrage, Internalize Charge, Neural Prod

The important thing to understand is that legendaries stack. Neural Prod will stack with your charge based damage enhancement like Empowered Darkness. Use Neural Prod before burst. Use Internalize charge for free Consuming Agony/Opportunity. Fireball tends to perform better than Void Bolt (even with all those soul tree points) for Opportunity. Opportunity can also be used to insta-fear or insta-squirrel.

I'll post up more specs from time to time. I feel like there's alot of new or returning mages and they are having trouble figuring out what to play in PvP and how to play it.
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

Hello Bannj.
    You have chosen Dom for Leg Neural Prod and Insta Squirrel with opportunity.
    Better choice than Arb with Leg galvanic ?
    And btw do you still use your "defensive" warbiter spec ?

Soulwalker

Default Macros and skill bar setup

Quote Originally Posted by Bannj View Post
    These are specs I use in PvP.

Warlock
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#ell5iGEBak8/iJ950/d|XI_0

Legendaries: Neddra's Grasp, Conflux, Void Barrage, Internalize Charge, Neural Prod

The important thing to understand is that legendaries stack. Neural Prod will stack with your charge based damage enhancement like Empowered Darkness. Use Neural Prod before burst. Use Internalize charge for free Consuming Agony/Opportunity. Fireball tends to perform better than Void Bolt (even with all those soul tree points) for Opportunity. Opportunity can also be used to insta-fear or insta-squirrel.

I'll post up more specs from time to time. I feel like there's alot of new or returning mages and they are having trouble figuring out what to play in PvP and how to play it.
    Bannj, could you please paste any macros and take a screenshot your skill bar. With a brief description of rotation. Nice build I'm gonna try it out. Tired of Harb & Pyro. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread