+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP vs. IA Gear

Telaran

Default PvP vs. IA Gear

I saw this post by DGale:
    "Rather than start a new thread, thought I would try here first.

I am not a raider.

IA gear vs PvP gear, which one is better for PvP?
    I feel as if I keep seeing Blue IA gear that is comparable to the PvP gear. That is, the initial drops. I have not been able to upgrade anything yet so I don't know if that changes things."
    No-one responded to the question and then It struck me that I keep seeing threads about tier 3 gear, but very little about gear that drops in the IAs and PvP, I also have several drops from IA's and PvP (oddly enough I seem to keep getting the same pieces, I know, I know it's random). But I think the question is a great one, I don't have time to Raid, also I have not been around long enough to have collected any gear of significance. So is there a real difference between the IA and PvP gear, if I plan on continuing to PvP? Should I just junk the IA gear?

The IA gear that drops will be bolstered until you upgrade it to the next path. You are better off using Dreambreaker gear if you have that already.

If you plan on PVPing, you can salvage/runebreak/vendor the IA gear and use the PVP gear.

Telaran

Thanks for the response Riane

+ Reply to Thread