Default Rogue Healer PVP Build

Here are two build i'm currently using to heal as a rogue

(55)Physician ST
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#x...ll5ay/t9G|XKXM

(38)Phys/(38)Tact Aoe
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#X...B4ax4h0/t|XKXM

I personnally find them pretty insane so give me some feedback

Single Target:

From the ST build you dropped Intensive Care.
    Usually you want to go 58 phys since Intensive Care is quite strong, and from there its preference. This build for sprint and this build for max hp are the most popular options, but you always go 58.

AoE:

As far as aoe goes, the build you linked is lacking. Basically its aoe finishers, the tact core that is a weak dot and curative remote that is very lacking for pvp since it requires ppl hitting that same target that you debuffed and it doesnt happen everytime.
    You can make that build infinitely better just by moving one point in restorative engine and using empirean bolt when you are able to strictly aoe heal. Also, consider adding 1 point to the aoe cleanse on phys. Dropping the points from Enhanced Core from the tact tree is your best bet, since they are nearly useless.

Still thats not the best AoE build you can get for PvP.
    Currently i find this hybrid to be strong AoE healing option for rogues (likely to be the best we have for pvp), and it has really respectable ST capabilities.
    You use Cadenza as your AoE builder, since it benefits from the Invigoration talent from Bard. With the Ascended Biology as a mastery it ticks aoe healing. Group Therapy alternated with Coda of Restoration will be your finishers. Keep in mind that Coda of Restoration refreshes your motiffs.

Even though Cadenza ticks and Coda of Restoration heal up to 5 people, the healing done is selective (they work in a way that they go to people that require healing) making them very efficient.
    You can also combine Virtuoso with Coda of Restoration and spam 15 healing finishers.

Cleansing is also one of the strongest points of this build, allowing you to remove 30 debuffs from 10 people every 10 seconds with Mass Detox and Verse of Purity, making it very powerful vs common AoE dps builds like Reaver, negating damage against your team by a hugeee amount.

Appart from the healing you bring and the cleansing, you also contribute with Motiff of Bravery, Tenacity and Regeneration, Fanfare of Power and Fanfare of Vigor, Anthem of Glory, and increasing all of your ally's attributes by 5% with Ressonance from bard.
    Power Chord is talented only because it applies all the motiffs quickly in one go with the Planar Replenishment 61 mastery.

Plane Walker

For ST, I agree with Nasacrim, though I would adjust it slightly so you have 12 points into Bladedancer (the other point would go into +1 for Critical Hit, for a total of +6 CH) for the interrupt. So it would be 58 Phys/12 BD/6 RS. Though it is up to you as to whether or not you want the interrupt, as I find it helpful to interrupt a cast that is particularly devastating when I can (aka when your teammate has just died and you're running away from the other player).
    Last edited by Wonski; 04-08-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    Wonskee / Wonrock / Wonlove
    @Deepwood
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

I feel like an idiot right now...

PvP has always been 2nd to raiding for me. So I've always just gone with my standard 61Phys/10Sab/5RS even though I know Life Insurance rarely works because of how many procs there are.

Anyway, threw together a 58 Phys/12 BD/6Rs spec and joined a warfront. Made healing 1000 times easier for whatever reason. I never would have expected 61 phys to be that far behind.

Better late than never I guess..
    R.I.P.

It feels ridiculous. I had the same thing happening to me when i swapped from 61 to using the bard variant, and the same for the bd one later. Still alternate between those 2 from time to time.

Btw if someone could pick up the AoE build i described and test it around, id appreciate some opinions on it.
    Rly feels strong sometimes as a supportive aoe healer, performs better in places like whitefall, ghar or karthan stalemates, and the cleansing feels rly impactful as well. Struggles as the only healer|AoE healer sometimes.
    Last edited by Nasacrim; 04-08-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Maybe I'll try it out. What's the ST output like? I almost always hate seeing phystacts in warfronts because their ST output isn't high enough and there are almost always better raid healing options. Haven't really messed with hybrids though.
    R.I.P.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    It feels ridiculous. I had the same thing happening to me when i swapped from 61 to using the bard variant, and the same for the bd one later. Still alternate between those 2 from time to time.

Btw if someone could pick up the AoE build i described and test it around, id appreciate some opinions on it.
    Rly feels strong sometimes as a supportive aoe healer, performs better in places like whitefall, ghar or karthan stalemates, and the cleansing feels rly impactful as well. Struggles as the only healer|AoE healer sometimes.
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#X...aG4la8f/t|XIXw

You miss reverberation big buff. Think stacks last for 60 seconds too... Only 2 player I seen play this spec effective and that is Zigomir and Oycbl very good in btb but have not much survival compare to say 51+ also gets gimped by other bards.

My fav heal spec at the moment and is very effective as solo guy.. Haven't dueled anyone with it to see if can be killed but I guess paragon/ harb/ sinbd with good cc can kill it: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#X.../t99Iik/A|XIXg
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#X...aG4la8f/t|XIXw

You miss reverberation big buff. Think stacks last for 60 seconds too... Only 2 player I seen play this spec effective and that is Zigomir and Oycbl very good in btb but have not much survival compare to say 51+ also gets gimped by other bards.
    Im well aware of the existance of that build, used to run it myself but ended up tuning into a 38/38 Bard/Phys spec. Being gimped by other bards isnt a big issue, the raid buffs you provide are an extra and not really core on how the build works. Healing wise still does its job.
    The reason why i got the 38/38 was because the double AoE cleanse from Phys and Bard together is just really strong. Currentlly im just running around with the 43 variant because of Biofeedback+Emergency response

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Maybe I'll try it out. What's the ST output like? I almost always hate seeing phystacts in warfronts because their ST output isn't high enough and there are almost always better raid healing options. Haven't really messed with hybrids though.
    Healing wise the tooltips are substancially higher than 61 phys for both the 43 phys variant or the 38/38. The drawback is that both are lacking on cooldowns, the simultaneous treatment buff and supportive care, with the 43 lacking MT which is still huge.
    The 38/38 is full on fledged AoE mode, with ST builders and finishers higher than 61 and no cds. The 43 its still and AoE focused build but adds Emergency Response and Biofeedback.

For AoE keep in mind to use the Caretakers crystal :P
    Last edited by Nasacrim; 04-09-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    Single Target:

From the ST build you dropped Intensive Care.
    Usually you want to go 58 phys since Intensive Care is quite strong, and from there its preference. This build for sprint and this build for max hp are the most popular options, but you always go 58.
    Oh man, I'm in the same boat as Artewig. I never even considered a non-61 point physician build. I've got to try this spec out and see how it goes . Out of curiousity, why go 10 points into RS instead of 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    Oh man, I'm in the same boat as Artewig. I never even considered a non-61 point physician build. I've got to try this spec out and see how it goes . Out of curiousity, why go 10 points into RS instead of 8?
    Not the build I'm using, but the extra 2 points in RS gives 2% base health, 4% armor, 5% resist, 1% damage from the soul gift, on top of the extra 4% base health from Great Fortitude versus 1% healing and 1% base health, along with the passive from Street Performer. Guess it's a trade-off really.
    R.I.P.

Plane Walker

Also, if anyone wanted to know, I personally run a 54 Phys/12 Bladedancer/10 Saboteur build. The point distribution is fairly straightforward--just get rid of points in the Medicinal Leeching talent and from Critical Hit, you can add another point of Critical Hit with Bladedancer and 1 for Sprint to add the two points necessary to get the interrupt after you've filled the Dex/AP talents. Same with Saboteur, and additionally you get an AoE snare, which is useful for running away.

This has the highest AP contribution to your build, as I don't necessarily find myself needing the extra armor/resists/base health as well as the second movement utility that you get from 6 RS. I also like to have more thoroughput healing than using Intensive Care.
    Wonskee / Wonrock / Wonlove
    @Deepwood
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

+ Reply to Thread