+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abysmal Crusader Marks

Soulwalker

Talking Abysmal Crusader Marks

Hi all,
    Im at a losss and lookin for information.
    I hope someone can help.
    The problem is i am an avid pvper and do ok,
    With the new upgrade system i need copious amounts of acms ,
    Can someone give me a list of all the dailies weelies that give acm as reward as i have googled with mixed results either outdated or inaccurate.

I no this is a big ask but im sure others must be in this position
    Many thanks in advance
    Tngne@typhiria:

WFs
    NTEs
    T1 raids
    Weeklies

Weeklies include:
    Do 30 IA's
    Kill four zone bosses
    Get 5 SoL marks

Kill 15 Elite Baac's in the PTW canyon
    Finish 10 PTW rifts
    Kill the specified elite in PTW
    **Kill the yearling. May god have mercy on your soul.

If you did the above and all of your PvP/NTE/Chron charges you should be capped for the week. Remember to save up all the weeklies so you can pop a vial and maximize your tokens for each turn in.

Default ...may I add...

Other 2 pve weeklies:

Cerebral Catharsis ( kill 20 Nigthmare Rift bosses), you can accept it in Ghar Sttaion Mem in Goboro or Wreck of the Endeavor after completing the Nightmare Rift questline

Aquias Avenger : kill 300 invasions and 15 planar commanders in the spawn locations in Plane of Water ( I know it sucks but there is still in case one may need that too)

Default oops....

Cerebral Catharsis you can also accept in Margle's Palace where the other weeklies are

Abyssal is always the first I hit the weekly cap on. Its also the most universally used mark in the game for everything. How convenient.

Weekly cap rant aside, abyssal marks are easily acquired through the weekly quests given. I get all mine in margle palace & plain touched wilds. You can get them elsewhere like Tempest bay, though I get all my daily crafting & weeklies there because I know exactly where their at and its a "one-stop shop" minus the 4 weeklies in ptw. As far as I know their are 13 weeklies that give out generous ACMs. War across the seas, Sol, Aquias defender, Spirit of adventure & Catharsis for NMR bosses for PvE. PvP; Guns for hire, Carnage; ascended, Carnage; Conquest, Conquest win. Then you have 4 ptw weeklies too.Hope this helps. Btw, I know my quest titles are incorrect on a few but those weeklies are there.

Plaintouched Wilds: [Baac Off], [Planes gone Wild], [Five Khans], [Tyrant of the Wilds]. The first two are easy, especially Baac off. Five Khans, and Tyrant are raid oriented weeklies that I really enjoy.

I wanted to add that you also get a substantial amount of abyssal from daily charges via Warfronts, NTEs, & chronicles you random que up for.
    Last edited by Croix01; 03-22-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    Niriena, Kearlet, Smilely, Rium

I really wish we could upgrade with only favor, as I personally don't want to do dailies and weeklies. Having this list of quest to do every day/week, makes the game feel like a chore. I rather just use the time I have to play to PvP.

^ Then keep PvPing. You still earn ACMs via WF charges and PvP weeklies.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    ^ Then keep PvPing. You still earn ACMs via WF charges and PvP weeklies.
    I PvP more than enough to earn my PvP dailies and weeklies, but yet I still run out of them. And then I have to stop to go out and run chronicles, NTEs and do weeklies.

+ Reply to Thread