+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rogue NB PVP

Shadowlander

Default rogue NB PVP

is NB rogue stil vilable in pvp , any guides ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thrix View Post
    is NB rogue stil vilable in pvp , any guides ?
    Assassin or assassin/nb much better
    Rift 3.5 PvP Rogue by Pioneerka
    Quietly stab in the back of his victim, he listens to the last words from Pioneerka: "Don't worry, be happy" =)

61 NB is good in pvp.

-Unreal Inq-like burst
    -20m range
    -Blinks (w/RS sub soul)
    -Twilight Transendmya**outtahere
    -CC
    -Drain

Definitely my favorite pvp spec.

Rift Disciple

Variants of 51 NB are especially potent in PvP for the Living Flame burst capability. This one continues to be a favorite of mine. It takes prior setup, but is very rewarding.

Before combat:
    Shadow Shift (for Stalker Phase proc) -> Scourge of Darkness* (lasts 60 sec)

To initiate:
    Cloak -> Dark Malady -> Shadow Assault (for Stalker Phase proc) -> Touch of Darkness + Living Flame**
    ->Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their teammates.

*SoD benefits from both DM and Stalker, so if you wanted you could cast it after blinking in with SA but before ToD.
    **These both have a 1 min CD, and can be macroed together for a spammy button.

Also, Twilight Transcendance is basically an "off" switch for death. Losing a duel? Pop TT, now you're winning it.
    Last edited by Sagittare; 02-10-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lime4ik View Post
    Assassin or assassin/nb much better
    Would you mind helping me out a little please?

I watched your youtube videos and even commented on the 2nd one. I really like your gameplay and want to see what the spec you use is. I saw you said 61/12/2 assass/bd/mm but what points do you have in bd and mm?
    Also my rogue is level 41 right now, would you be able to assist me with some macros that I can take advantage of?
    Thank you!

some of the meanest, most kb-having dudes in WFs that come to mind have been NBs or mostly NB hybrids...

got some range, got some CC/snare, good mobility, burst pretty hard and if they start to lose they pop TT which is super annoying

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zzuul View Post
    some of the meanest, most kb-having dudes in WFs that come to mind have been NBs or mostly NB hybrids...

got some range, got some CC/snare, good mobility, burst pretty hard and if they start to lose they pop TT which is super annoying
    Purge them once, and they lose alot of damage. CC them during their LF duration, and they lose a ton more damage.

NB is good, and great for pug stomping (It can utterly destroy a healer in the blink of an eye) but in the face of good dps, particularly good Marksman, the spec falls apart in almost every conceivable way.

+ Reply to Thread