+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freelancer and Warlord Essences

Soulwalker

Default Freelancer and Warlord Essences

I am curious if freelancer and warlord essences are in the same family as per the "unique - family" tag in the item tooltip. For clarification, I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the essences without one overwriting the other. The goal here would be to drop the warlord essences that increase phys crit and replace them with freelancer essences that increase AP, to maximize AP, as the phys crit boost is rather small.

Furthermore, how would the WF bolstering system react to that?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingkid View Post
    I am curious if freelancer and warlord essences are in the same family as per the "unique - family" tag in the item tooltip. For clarification, I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the essences without one overwriting the other. The goal here would be to drop the warlord essences that increase phys crit and replace them with freelancer essences that increase AP, to maximize AP, as the phys crit boost is rather small.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately it's not possible to equip both the R1 and R70 essences of the same family at the same time. If you really need to stack a particular stat, you can use a mage R70 Fire essence with more INT and less wisdom, and a cleric R70 fire essence with more wisdom and less INT. The down side, obviously, would be that one essence would have less of your primary stat and more of your secondary stat.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by vikingkid View Post

Thank you.
    Once you start getting the walord essences from the depleted chest you can start stacking a particular stat. And the family thing doesn't count for lessers/greaters. I have 2 fire essences in and 2 deaths i think all with crit power but one is lesser and one is greater.
    Deathion Reaperblade <Aspies> Warrior
    Lucifeera <Aspies> Mage

+ Reply to Thread