+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Fates

Thread: Fates Healing Tutorial

Shield of Telara

Default Fates Healing Tutorial

I posted this on the main thread, but it will probably get booted down quickly so I am going to post it here for safe keeping.

Volume is low just be aware

http://youtu.be/WpzgaGAACtI

Great job man, most informative healing guide I have seen or watched in 2 years.

Just need to post some of your macros in here maybe your spec and g2g.

10/10 bro
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Telaran

This should be required watching for newb WF healers. It helped put some things in perspective for me. Nice work

Very helpfull thank you.
    FINALLY TRION CAME THROUGH FOR US!!!!!!

Telaran

Yeah good vid, wonder if there is a similar one for Mages.

HnS

Very nice. But I guess for newbies maybe a bit intimidating, especially if they are new to healing. Breaking down the basics was a great idea but an additional index on the forums would be great. E.g. "most important cds" "what to use when" and so on. You mentioned in your vid that most healing related things are a choice of the moment but a general hint could lead newbies in the right direction. Anyway I don't think even all veteran healers use most of the mentioned tactics. Good job and nice calm voice!

Damn... you have a great voice! xD

problem; unless you gonna premade team it and chill with knowing your team can rol them all...you can play as def all you want... you wont get the SAME favor recognition because absorb DOESNT COUNT AS A HEAL!!!

So our greatness is unrecognized. I can play my Warden, not have clue one about anything.. long as I can keep my aoe poppin - ill be top gun EVEN IF THE TEAM LOSES! AND ILL GET 3x THE FAVOR!!!

Im gonna play with it some to see if i just link and dps people down if that makes any diff at all... probably wont if the other team has half a brain but what you gonna do?

You gotta do what works. At my level right now Warden just cannot be compared; even though in pve I defile and JUST DPS sometimes and can keep main tank healed. The pass thru for dps is that good.

GREEBLE GROBBLE!!!
    Greeble Grobble!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greebler View Post
    problem; unless you gonna premade team it and chill with knowing your team can rol them all...you can play as def all you want... you wont get the SAME favor recognition because absorb DOESNT COUNT AS A HEAL!!!

So our greatness is unrecognized. I can play my Warden, not have clue one about anything.. long as I can keep my aoe poppin - ill be top gun EVEN IF THE TEAM LOSES! AND ILL GET 3x THE FAVOR!!!

Im gonna play with it some to see if i just link and dps people down if that makes any diff at all... probably wont if the other team has half a brain but what you gonna do?

You gotta do what works. At my level right now Warden just cannot be compared; even though in pve I defile and JUST DPS sometimes and can keep main tank healed. The pass thru for dps is that good.

GREEBLE GROBBLE!!!
    You don't get that much favor more. You are probably new since post count is low and don't know how the game works. If you are doing a warfront for the first time you get a bonus. If you have vials on you get a bonus too. More or less the difference is marginal for players who have experienced the warfronts already.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 10-17-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Very Helpful, thank you

Thanks for this, brand new to Rift and I love pvp in general so this was very helpful to point out some useful things for my healing through pvp. Granted the situations are different b/c I'm level 27 right now, but still the section on positioning really helped. I truly hate Library for that reason alone...

+ Reply to Thread