+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Shaman build and macros

Default My Shaman build and macros

Alot of people have been asking me what I run when I am using Shaman in PVP so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Like don't like it doesn't matter it works for me and most that have tried it. That being said here you go.

Most people say I am crazy and my main spam macro is a little crazy. But most people spec shaman for top sustained DPS for raid instance. Mine is made just for PVP and I use marrow harvest all the time not just at ranged. It procs at a good time on a following attack six seconds later and usually with a massive blow just spamming my macro. It melts healers before they can react.
    The build http://www.rifthead.com/stc/0myqElx0xzrcVkvVq0qh0VovV

My macros are
    #show Massive Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Shield of Oak (Increases run speed and Does not cost a GCD)
    Cast Glacial Strike
    Cast Ride the Lightning
    Cast Combined Effort
    Cast Frozen Wrath
    Cast Massive Blow
    Cast Morrow Harvest
    Cast Icy Blow

Macro 2
    #show Rage of the North
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Rage of the north
    Cast Deep Freeze

You can get away with just spammin the main macro and then when they are at or about 40% life proc macro 2, than go back to spam macro and they will be dead with in 2 seconds ( Do not waste your cool downs if you don't need to use them to kill your current target.). Have your interrupt close by your slow down and healing debuff to put on the enemy if the fight drags on a little. This is a PVP build and does not work well in raid the damage is Burst not sustained.
    I also have an AOE macro I use for instances when called for. Switch your damage buff from ST to AOE and will put better pressure AOE wise than a cabalist will. Target some one in the middle of the group, spam the macro, watch your dot spread like wild fire.
    #show Deep Freeze
    suppressmacrofailures
    Cast Rage of the North
    Cast Frozen Wrath
    Cast Ride the Lightning
    Cast Deep Freeze
    Cast Strike of the Maelstrom
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

+ Reply to Thread