+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some PvP Questions from a returning player

Soulwalker

Default Some PvP Questions from a returning player

Hey everyone, i just had a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer. I just started playing again after quite a break and im going to level up a new class to 50 for endgame pvp, and i was wondering what the most fun class is to play right now in PVP (other than a cleric: thats my current main), and what souls are working the best right now.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pelar View Post
    Hey everyone, i just had a few questions that you guys can hopefully answer. I just started playing again after quite a break and im going to level up a new class to 50 for endgame pvp, and i was wondering what the most fun class is to play right now in PVP (other than a cleric: thats my current main), and what souls are working the best right now.
    Hmm, by "Fun" do you mean dominating? If you want the current "flavor of the month" that would be a twohander warrior running a riftblade build with enough points for crit refreshed Riftwalk and Riftstorm. Pretty easy stuff, you have 1 button with riftwalk. You have 1 button with riftstorm, and you have your builder that you jam after hitting the first two buttons. It's kind of awesome like that, I WOULD say get in your Riftstorm fun before it goes the way of the 1.3 para/champ, but I don't know that you'll hit 50 for that soon enough.

Rogues have the most variety of souls right now I'd say. Some excellent melee and ranged options. Almost all melee builds are some flavor of X/RS, although ranged can have either MM or Sabo.

Mages are a bit narrower in options, but they have some awesome ones. The "Squirl N Burn" Pyro/Dom is one of the scarriest and highest KB gathering builds in a warfront in the hands of a skilled player. I've seen some ok Pyro/Chloro mixes, and a few Chloro/locks doing alright as well.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

+ Reply to Thread