+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2H PVP Build

Rift Chaser

Default 2H PVP Build

I know there are write-up for this after 1.8 but has there really been a unanimous or close to an agreement on what is the best soul, macro for 2H PVP?

99% of the time you see Rift Blade mixed with tank souls. Unless they want to be complete 4$$ to someone then they go High VK.

aparently the word *** is to unapro pro for this forum.
    Last edited by MRFabulouss; 05-29-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    Calm As A Bomb

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    I know there are write-up for this after 1.8 but has there really been a unanimous or close to an agreement on what is the best soul, macro for 2H PVP?
    I like 38 RB taking, Rift storm, rift surge, planar blade.
    28 Champ for Lingering wounds, battlefield intimidation, ruthless pursuit
    0 VK for the 3% damage reduction bonus

I only added the abilities I really wouldn't do without but each to their own. As for the macro...

I have a ST builder with the two cc breakers at the start. The way I play I don't need them on separate keys and its very fast. Many don't like this but its suits me well. I think my ST macro has frost strike, rift strike, searing strike, stone-spear then flame-spear.

I have a finisher macro with earth burst (2nd down), storm burst (3rd), ice burst (4rth) and Rift storm at the top (1)- the first three are off the GCD so if you want to hit Riftstorm then just wait for the GCD to tick round and press the key.

I have fiery burst
    Windspear
    Rift Surge
    Battlefield intimidation - all on separate keys.

Hope this helps.

Telaran

I personally enjoy the 38champ 28 riftblade spec. Im not a riftstorm fanatic and this spec does amazing st dps. Disruptive strike also hits like a beast.

LOL 38/28 RB/Champ

Seriously, its a cheese spec, anyone with half a brain and wants any respect will stay away from it.

Rift Chaser

Default Good PVP 2H Warrior

I just got most of the good PVP gear but my 2H DPS warrior doesn't seem to do much but die? Thinking I got a ****ty soul and crappy macro's. Anyone have a good set up to be somewhat supportive to the team?

+ Reply to Thread