+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tartaric Depths Guide

Plane Walker

So if I understand correctly that has no big negative influence if no one destroyed a spire with Molten Blast (the big fireball). In the worst case a few more spiders spawns which heal Tarjula (overheal causes Aoe Dmg which should only be a problem with low DPS.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    So if I understand correctly that has no big negative influence if no one destroyed a spire with Molten Blast (the big fireball). In the worst case a few more spiders spawns which heal Tarjula (overheal causes Aoe Dmg which should only be a problem with low DPS.)
    Correct. if you got them high deeps peeps you might as well just go for TarJ and souls and ignore pillars, may you wish so.

Champion

Pillars seem to auto heal to full at the moment anyway so there's really no point. Not sure what's causing it but that started a couple of weeks ago. We just ignore the fire balls & heal / pew pew.

Rift Disciple

could anyone please be so kind to share a brief guide on Tarjulia Normal Mode?
    looked at some videos but still could not solve our questions.
    we tried with 1 tank but second person (even Chloro with 500k hp) gets 1shot from boss.
    when adds go to boss -> refull -> huge and un-healable aoe
    is there something like a "stop DPS" mechanic ?? if so which is ??
    any suggestions for the setup?
    thanks in advance for sharing!
    Last edited by Mystifal; 10-10-2017 at 04:34 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mystifal View Post
    we tried with 1 tank but second person (even Chloro with 500k hp) gets 1shot from boss.
    Most guilds play with 2 tanks because the two closest targets get additional damage.

The adds heals Tarjulia, if she received overhealing she becomes a buff (Fully Spun: Tarjulia has received overhealing and is releasing her true power). So you have to do enough damage on Trajulia that she never gets over 100%.

When players attack Tarjulia they get a stacking buff (Hot Hands: Increases the damage of smolder), for each stack on you you get more damage. Stacks can be lost by cleanse, damage stop or attack a soul in the meantime until you have no more stacks.

Setup: 2 Tanks, 2-3 Group Healers
    You can also replace a group healer with an Archon/Chloro(is most commonly used), Arbiter/Chloro(Tank) or a rogue tank with group heal.
    I do not know if the offtank (i think he gets no legendary hits) also needs 61 points in the tank soul, if not you can build a nice hybrid tank with more damage, heal or cleanse. For example a 61 Chloro/8 Arbiter (for Arcane Ward tank buff) /x for more heal or a 61 Harb/8 Arb/x for more dps.

For the most used setups look at Prancingturtle

We use a karuulalert for hot hands and we recommend to stop dps at around 6 or so stacks. Some builds have it tougher. I cant play 61 NB for instance because the stacks grows so fast and it takes so long to get rid of them. With 61 assassin it goes pretty smooth (for me) however Ive seen people on prancting turtle parsing very good dps with NB. I dont know how they manage stacks but would like to know haha.

I target myself when I stop dps to not fire off autoattacks or so on the boss.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Plane Walker

Probably so much heal/cleanse/cleanse potion that the stacks not play a big role or target switching until the stacks have expired, lastly I was in a group with so much heal (warrior, rogue and archon as group healers) that i could stand with 14 stacks in the red surfaces (Infernal Chaser) without have to move.

Rift Disciple

Makeup

2 Tanks (Cleric preferably. For the extra Brezes)
    2 Raid heals (Tacbard or Wardocle preferably. The double AE cleanse helps)
    1 Support Archon
    5 DPS Better to be ranged, no more than 1-2 Mele dps.

The fireballs go to the furthest away person. We usually have our support do that. (They can debuff and dps some mummies)

Prioritize the pillar that spawns the spiders that heal the boss as the first target for the fireballs.

No stop dps mechanic. If her health isn't going down you're doing it wrong.

We usually drag the boss to each mummy so that classes who cleave can passively do some damage to mummies. Mele finish it off.

Don't kill mummies to fast or your raid dps will suffer from to many sparks adding extra movement mechanics to dpsers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    Probably so much heal/cleanse/cleanse potion that the stacks not play a big role or target switching until the stacks have expired, lastly I was in a group with so much heal (warrior, rogue and archon as group healers) that i could stand with 14 stacks in the red surfaces (Infernal Chaser) without have to move.
    The cleanse potion is that the one called Panacea?
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post
    We use a karuulalert for hot hands and we recommend to stop dps at around 6 or so stacks. Some builds have it tougher. I cant play 61 NB for instance because the stacks grows so fast and it takes so long to get rid of them. With 61 assassin it goes pretty smooth (for me) however Ive seen people on prancting turtle parsing very good dps with NB. I dont know how they manage stacks but would like to know haha.

I´ve tried setting up an kalert before for hot hands but karuul doesn´t seem to find the debuff.
    Would you please share your kalert so i can take a look at it?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    I´ve tried setting up an kalert before for hot hands but karuul doesn´t seem to find the debuff.
    Would you please share your kalert so i can take a look at it?
    Heres what I use:

KA:Hot Hands:aLrAVeNotjsEKwjAMQH/FL9C2ypzk5LqVefEw5q0gsatQHJus8TDFfzcr8hJIHi
    EJSGjh2ePsJ1jKFgzUI61qHLoIR2WUFForXRhdFgcJgqcMI5gm 3AlKJNzYy8niLfSB5mtw4xCtwx
    f5Kbz9uuM9mcw597DLl5DMJxK6R/yCrs5t1bBJWsJWpB/+OnVZumd+VM4yZA

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cenderze View Post

Rogues get a self cleanse planar ability. Think the CD is 1 min but it wipes all stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    Rogues get a self cleanse planar ability. Think the CD is 1 min but it wipes all stacks.
    2 Minutes (Cleanse Soul - War PA)

Panacea (Vial made by Apothecary) does the same, so does Twilight Transcendence (2 min CD) but you need to cancelbuff Twilight Transdendence so you dont suffer a dps loss
    Last edited by Maltie; 10-13-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2