+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Singroff

Thread: Guide Website for Nightmare Tide and Beyond

Default Guide Website for Nightmare Tide and Beyond

Hi everyone! This is my first forum post, so I will try to follow to etiquette of forum posting. My name is Singroff. I am on the Deepwood shard of Rift, and I love to raid. Recently, we have had many content developers leave, and that means less raid guides available to those who want to experience raiding in Rift. Hopping into a fight without any idea of what to do can be frustrating for many people and lead them to give up. In order to try and help these people, I have started developing a new website for Rift Raid Guides, 3.0 and up, and I'd love for the community to give me feedback on what I have so far. I have compiled every existing guide I could find for some bosses, and I have written my own guides for those that did not exist. You can use the "Contact Me" on the home page to ask me questions, address concerns, missing credits, offer suggestions, and anything else. I check it pretty frequently.
    This is what I have so far.
    I plan to add the following:
    • Raid Rifts
    • The rest of MoM and HK (And HM Crucia, but that day is far away)
    • Loot Tables
    • More Images for Visual Clarification
    • Video Guides
    This is still VERY new and I am still working hard on improving it. If enough people are interested in this and think this is something worthwhile, I will change the URL to a better name and update as much as I can. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Singroff; 04-08-2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Check out my website right here (Rift Raids)

This is who I've been working on loot tables for. They'll be much prettier once he has them in place.

IGP

Anrak The Foul
    Guurloth (incomplete, but mostly there)
    Thalguur
    Uruluuk (incomplete, but mostly there)
    Last edited by Hepatits; 04-06-2016 at 02:52 PM.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

NT1
    Shadowlander

Keep up the good works. Since many of the guide websites went down, it is good to see some new one to help new raiders to get their raids going. Thanks for the efforts.

Plane Touched

Great site, very well organised!

Looking forward to these:
    -More Images for Visual Clarification
    -loot table beautification for T2/T3 (like http://www.riftntraids.com/ungolok.html)

Something that'd be beneficial to add, especially during the building stages. Add in a place where players can either comment or submit feedback, whether it be changes, suggestions, etc...

Another comment on the loot tables. I'd say link the magelo item rather than post the stats. It's a lot easier to manage and it looks a little nicer (in my opinion)
    Last edited by Artewig; 04-23-2016 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Shield of Telara

Something that'd be beneficial to add, especially during the building stages. Add in a place where players can either comment or submit feedback, whether it be changes, suggestions, etc...
    Already exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    Already exists.
    Ah I see it now. I clicked on the Pagura link so that's why I didn't see it.
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post

Another comment on the loot tables. I'd say link the magelo item rather than post the stats. It's a lot easier to manage and it looks a little nicer (in my opinion)
    It's great for the older raids, but I dont think the CoA items are in magelo yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by Enkil View Post
    It's great for the older raids, but I dont think the CoA items are in magelo yet :/
    They would be if more people used Magelo Sync.

Nonetheless, I posted that before CoA went live.

+ Reply to Thread