+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Raid Buff/Debuff Stacking (updated)

Phs

As of 3.4 Hotfix #3

Granite Salvo is still overwriting and preventing Motif of Bravery.
    Inspiration is overwriting and preventing both.

and

Ashen Defense is still overwriting and preventing both Coda of Cowardice and Curse of Frailty on the target. They're still spreading aoe normally. Crumbling Resistance isn't having this interation. It's not an issue per se. Just odd interaction that would probably be beneficial if CR was interacting the same.
    Last edited by Phs; 10-19-2015 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phs View Post
    As of 3.4 Hotfix #3

Granite Salvo is still overwriting and preventing Motif of Bravery.
    Inspiration is overwriting and preventing both.
    This should be fixed now. Hopefully.

Phs

It is. /10pep

/ Though I did not test oracle vs bard because it's irrelevant and you'd never have both.
    Last edited by Phs; 10-29-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Illuminate, Thorns of Ire, Coda of Jeopardy, Corroded Defenses and Spotter's Call are strange.

Spotter's Call and Coda of Jeopardy consistently do 1900 damage, while Illuminate, Thorns of Ire, Jeopardy and Corroded Defenses generally do ~1619.

Everything except Corroded Defenses seems to have the same priority. Corroded Defenses overwrites the other damage proc debuffs, and can't be overwritten.

Soulwalker

Is this right? Seen that oracles 5% straight up does not knock off Chons and if Chon apply 7% after oracles seems to stack as well. Guessing that even though the icons show they do not stack regardless. and yes also works on 67 raid boss dummy.
    Last edited by Devitha; 11-01-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Fixed Command to Recover from "Healing Received Buff 1" to "Outgoing Healing Buff." Seems that's one of the ones I looked over when updating the guide. Enjoy.

HEY GUIS I'M BACK! I definitely need to update this again with the introduction of the new souls so please let me know the current interactions (whether intended or not) between new abilities that have a similar buff/debuff to the ones listed in the guide. I'll try to make a list of new abilities to test so I can get some help updating this asap. Thanks!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 04-14-2016 at 08:05 PM.

* Beastmaster's Twin Cuts bleed now takes priority over Ashen Defense and Crumbling Resistance.

Saw this in the upcoming patch so I'll add it and update the link when it's updated on Magelo. If the stacking is wrong I'll change that as well when I can test it since I'm not sure if it can be overwritten or not. Everything else I'd love to have help testing so I can get the list updated and not have to worry about it any longer. Below are the abilities I'd need feedback on.

How do We'll Get Through This! (Warrior/Warchanter) and Frostkeeper's Armor with 4/4 Stewardship (Mage/Frostkeeper)interact with the following stack group and each other?
    Spoiler!

How does Stand Tall! with 5/5 Unity (Warrior/Warchanter) interact with the following stack groups?
    Spoiler!

How does Frost Barrier, Earthen Barrier and Crystal Barrier with 4/4 Ablative Crystals (Mage/Frostkeeper) interact with the following stack groups? I assume this one is unique and in its own stack group, just making sure.
    Spoiler!

How does Cold Front (Mage/Frostkeeper), Frozen Ground (Mage/Frostkeeper) and Greater Rune of Mobility (Cleric/Runeshaper) interact with the following stack groups and each other? Not 100% on this one since most below are passive auras with Spark Shower being the exception. Otherwise I'd assume them being in their own stack.
    Spoiler!

How does Greater Rune of Energy (Cleric/Runeshaper) interact with the following stack group?
    Spoiler!

How does Seal of Enhancement (Cleric/Runeshaper) interact with the following stack group?
    Spoiler!

Thanks again for any and all help!

Runeshaper Seal of Enhancement gets overwritten by twin cuts... I'm guessing the same goes for with archon buffs.
    -[ TD 4/4 ]-
    Tilar@Greybriar | Talir@Greybriar | Tilaria@Greybriar | Tilarn@Greybriar | Khensu@Greybriar
    <Trinity> | R.I.P. <Critical Hit>

Greater Rune of Mobility stacks with Bard runspeed.

Greater Rune of Energy stacks with Verse of Joy.
    -[ TD 4/4 ]-
    Tilar@Greybriar | Talir@Greybriar | Tilaria@Greybriar | Tilarn@Greybriar | Khensu@Greybriar

Greater Rune of Mobility, Frozen Ground and Cold Front all seem to stack.
    -[ TD 4/4 ]-

Thanks for helping test those. I went and tested the rest earlier with some guildies. Everything in my previous post is now added to the OP.

Spoiler!

As always please let me know if anything is incorrect or missing in the OP so I can get the guide updated. As soon as Magelo links are available for the new abilities they will be changed. Thanks!
    Last edited by Sedvick; 04-15-2016 at 04:27 PM.

All the links in the OP are now updated with Magelo links. Next update will probably be whenever Mystic is available. As always please let me know if anything is wrong or missing, thanks!

Is there also a new physical damage debuff hiding somewhere (other than Twin Cuts)? I'm not entirely sure, but I think I've seen my Ashen Defense being overwritten by something unknown to my alerts recently.
    "I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"
    -- Hoban Washburn

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Ernbrecht View Post
    Is there also a new physical damage debuff hiding somewhere (other than Twin Cuts)? I'm not entirely sure, but I think I've seen my Ashen Defense being overwritten by something unknown to my alerts recently.
    Seal of Enhancement from runeshaper?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast