+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Llokii
  • 1 Post By Llokii

Thread: www.riftraidguides.com - Raid Boss Guides and More

Default www.riftraidguides.com - Raid Boss Guides and More

Hello all,

www.riftraidguides.com is being updated for 3.0. We will soon have information posted about 3.0 5-man instances and raids. The site is still a work in progress, and I have added some new content to the site (such as comments, and working on sort-able loot tables.

The SL and Classic raid content is not fully updated, I will backtrack after 3.0 info gets posted or as time permits.

Please let me know your thoughts on the site, feedback and suggestions are most welcome!

Thanks!

~ Llokii

The site is shaping up pretty good, and there are now links to all the SL raid content (minus the last 2 bosses in GA, which I'm working on). There are links to other good content sites, as well as Soul Calculator and PA calculator.

I just posted my guide for the 5-man Nightmare Coast as well, and will be updating the other content after 3.0 launches.

Please visit the site, we have comment boxes at the bottom of each page. Feel free to leave comments/suggestions there or on this thread.

Thanks!

~ Llokii

All 5-man instance guides have been posted (still based on PTS, will be updated to Live soon). Check it out, and leave us comments!

Rhen of Fate information will be posted soon.

Also, check out our Extra Life 2014 contest, donate $5 through the link on our page, and leave your IGN (i.e. Llokii@greybriar) in the comments of the donation and be entered to win 1 of 2 REX (up to 2 random winners).

Thanks, and see you in game!

~ Llokii
    www.riftraidguides.com

Llokii@greybriar | Llokia@greybriar
    <The Dawntreaders>

All 5-man expert guides have been updated (to the best of my knowledge). Please let me know if you see anything that needs to change or be added in.

Ungolok and Hidrac, Oonta, and Weyloz guides are posted.

Also, we are now on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Visit the site and follow us for updates! Links at the bottom of the right side navigation.

Thanks!

~ Llokii
    www.riftraidguides.com

<The Dawntreaders>

Great news! www.riftraidguide.com now includes:

5-man expert loot tables!

Every expert guide now includes a loot table for each boss. These tables have been filled by people letting me know what loot they have received, so they are likely not complete. Please leave a comment at the bottom of the page if you have an update for a table. Leave in the comment:

Item Name
    Boss Name

ALSO...

There is now a searchable loot table on the site. Need to know where Epic Mage Tanking Trinkets drop? Use the Loot Search to find out! Click the "Loot Table" link in the main menu.

*NOTE: A lot of healing gear will be under the DPS category. I only specified "Healer" if the item specifically mentions Healing Abilities.

I will be working on adding T1 drops next. If you have items to submit for T1, please either message me here or email me Llokii@riftraidguides.com

Thanks!

~ Llokii
    www.riftraidguides.com

<The Dawntreaders>

Hey All! Still need some help getting the loot tables completed. If you see something missing, please either post here, comment on the page it's missing from, or send me an e-mail Llokii@riftraidguides.com

Thanks for all the feedback, and I hope the guides and tables are useful for everyone!

~ Llokii

Also, if anyone know who drops Shadestar I'd appreciate the info!
    www.riftraidguides.com

<The Dawntreaders>

Telaran

Hey there, I was hoping you could edit one of your guides for us.

In your Return to Empyrean Core guide for the Cor fight, you say "Frenzy: When he's near death, he will cast Frenzy. Cor will have an AoE damage circle around him and charge random players and stun them. Spread out to avoid multiple stuns."

That last sentence is not the best solution. If you stack in melee range (just outside of the AoE bubble, or in it) the boss will stop charging and let you kill it. Standing in the bubble is raid damage and some cleansing, but completely doable seeing as your DPS won't be chain stunned. I've gone through a lot of pugs where people think spreading out is key, and I'd like to start correcting that errant way of thinking.

Cheers for your time and thanks for writing guides for folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grughar View Post
    Hey there, I was hoping you could edit one of your guides for us.

In your Return to Empyrean Core guide for the Cor fight, you say "Frenzy: When he's near death, he will cast Frenzy. Cor will have an AoE damage circle around him and charge random players and stun them. Spread out to avoid multiple stuns."

That last sentence is not the best solution. If you stack in melee range (just outside of the AoE bubble, or in it) the boss will stop charging and let you kill it. Standing in the bubble is raid damage and some cleansing, but completely doable seeing as your DPS won't be chain stunned. I've gone through a lot of pugs where people think spreading out is key, and I'd like to start correcting that errant way of thinking.

Cheers for your time and thanks for writing guides for folks.
    I had been meaning to update this, done!
    www.riftraidguides.com

<The Dawntreaders>

+ Reply to Thread