+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TinyStrats

Default TinyStrats

greetings.

Now im not even sure f im allowed to post links to external sites, but hey.

I know thers plenty of guide and tactic sites out there, but if your raid members are like mine a lot of them are all "i CBA reading that wall of text" when it comes to reading guides.

So, i made my own little site for them, and its kinda my pet project atm, hope its of some use to you guys.
    I present... Tinystrats!

Bitesized guides for your role in the raid, and nothing els!
    www.tinystrats.com
    Forbiden (70) | Demara (70) | Midas (65) | Minatsuki (65)

Server = Zaviel!

and ofc as i post this the new domain i bought decides to deactivate.....typical

Server = Zaviel!

*sigh* can take up 48 hours to flush the DNS.... it might be a while
    Last edited by QIao; 04-07-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Server = Zaviel!

This is a really unbelievable site. Nice layout, and the way you break things down into what each role needs to know is something I think is SORELY lacking in a lot of guides out there today. I hope you continue with the site and I hope it someday makes you some money.

Outstanding idea, but obviously in its very early stages (I did a similar thing with expert dungeons not long ago in a forum post).

A friendly bit of advice, if you are releasing this website to the community it needs to be in a finished state (at present, only half the HK bosses are updated in full) not to mention that some important tactics are omitted (e.g. your explanation on Sicarons purge rotation is missing basic information like what, when and how).

Its a good work in progress, nice font and layout (would be great if you opted not to sell the border to advertisers!) and it definitely something I would use and recommend, once its finished. I wish you all the best with it.
    You've got red on you.

Great work in progress, I like the layout, simple and elegant, but honestly, no sane person would ever use a wallpaper with such an obscenely huge logo!
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

+ Reply to Thread