+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Trystian

Thread: Raid Guide: Hammerknell

Soulwalker

Default Raid Guide: Hammerknell

I found an awesome Hammerknell Guide here. It really goes into detail in what to do.

http://endgameguides.com/Rift/Raids?filter=6

Rift Master

The site design is terrible and the colour scheme is abhor, honestly my eyes!

http://www.riftstrats.com/ is much better, from the site it always references riftstrats, to how much is copy and paste I don't care to know as I had to get off the site before my eyes bled.
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

Sword of Telara

Oh, I don't know, I didn't think the color scheme was to bad. A tad hard on the eyes but I've seen much worse.

I do like the quick summaries of the mob type, health, and raid makeup at the top, as well as the link to the loot. I also appreciate the solid block of text for the strat, instead of it being intersperse with videos like Riftstrats does. Much less scrolling around to find what you might be looking. The videos are there, just nicely placed on the side.

Soulwalker

Yeah looks great. Really appreciate the loot, videos, and summaries all in one spot. Hard to find all that information when you need it.

Shadowlander

I really like this site a lot! Thanks for the link

Telaran

Riftstrats is gone. All the old info is still there, but the authors have, as they put it, "moved on to other games".

Quote Originally Posted by Trystian View Post
    I found an awesome Hammerknell Guide here. It really goes into detail in what to do.

http://endgameguides.com/Rift/Raids?filter=6
    Looks like this can fill the void left by Riftstrats nicely, loving the loot list option too!

Most tactics are way to short if your new to this. They basicly made of summary of every strat on riftstrats. So its nice to refresh ur memory, but not recommend it for new players.
    AFK Member of Favouritism
    Founder of The Fabled on EU-Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread