+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Dahbee
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By hardy83
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko
  • 1 Post By Samuraiko

Thread: NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!

Senior Systems Designer Morticus has posted about NPC's for 3.2 here's the pics:

Finric Rhen & Kondraums Liver Two seperate NPC's I just like the idea Finric is having liver for dinner...
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212445.jpg

Awakened Akvan Totem
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212226.jpg

Lord Arak Radio
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212230.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212153.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212218.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-04-06_072656.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212433.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-04-06_075308.jpg

For Cat Lovers!

The Drauheim Resident is a seprate NPC and changes every time you zone in.

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-04-06_071734.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    • Dimensional Cat Vendor "Key Whee" is located in Sanctum
    • Dimensional Cat Vendor "Dee Vah" is located in Meridian - both roam
    Cats currently purchasable:
    • 176plat 47gold or 225 credits per cat current listing
    • 7 Currently Listed - Calico, Corpus Kitty, Brown Siamese, Grey Siamese, Mathosian Fold,Spot, Tabby.
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-04-01_084725.jpg

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-1k.jpg

New Parsers!

For you min max meter bunnies in case you'd like sexier ways to test your numbers...

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Glad you guys like the Guards and the cats! Like the Scoundrels and Baby Gump, they respond to most emotes, though the Guardians and Defiants are not as carefree as the Scoundrels. They can, however, be toggled to practice dummy mode in case you want to work on your rotations or just get out some aggression.
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212250.jpg

To Toggle NPC's read tooltips while they are in your bags - right click for raid boss/friendly.
    • Guardian & Defiant Female - Raid Boss
    • Guardian @ Defiant Male - Expert Boss
    NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-2015-03-31_212415.jpg

We now have
    • Iron Tomb
    • Drauheim
    • Tarken Glacier
    • Goboro Reef

Music boxes.
    Let me know if you need the music boxes put in separate Dimensions though they are on the store.

If you'd like to see the other items you may find them in the following Dimensions:

• 3.2 NPCs - Chalmers Caldera - @Kiwipts
    • River of Souls Sky Projector - Icewatch Post - @Kiwipts
    • Steppes of Infinity Sky Projector - Icewatch Post- Kiwialpha
    • FLURRIFIER - Temple of the Abandoned - @Kiwipts
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-06-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

Thanks!
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode." TrollBait goes here.
    Dahbee's Law: No matter what gets discussed, voted on, or put into the game, someone will whine.
    Dahbee's Law #2: A good gnome is a dead gnome.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Dahbee View Post
    Thanks!
    You're welcome Dahbee!

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Interactive Books - April 6th

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-book.jpg

Latest update brings us interactive books. They are not scale-able,and are read only.
    Hopefully we get more empty shelves for these to perch on as well as every book of every race.

NEW Dimension NPC's including NEW Parser Dummies on PTS!-book1.jpg

These are quite spiffy. I put the Ghar Station Network one in my dim, but I noticed something odd.

Unlike Arak, Inyra, and the rest, after activating the Network and hearing its initial audio thing... nothing happens. I've let it sit and sit and sit, but nothing plays until I toggle it off and then back on again. Is this working as intended?

Because sometimes even after I toggle it off and on, it just sits. So I'm not sure if its timer is weird.

(By comparison, Arak's goes off much more often.)

EDIT: Timed it and Lord Arak side-by-side. It took 5 minutes for the Ghar Station Network to play anything else, while it only takes Lord Arak 1 minute to play anything else.

EDIT 2: And continued to time it. The Ghar Station Network is on a 5-minute timer. Lord Arak is on a 1-minute timer. Also, sometimes the message from the Network is just a short string of numbers or "Number has grown too great. Resetting number." (or words to that effect)
    Last edited by Samuraiko; 04-06-2015 at 09:35 PM.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Uhg. Guess I gotta make a lore library now. Just gotta figure out how far those audios go because if you put them near each other it sounds like your going insane with all the auto speech. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    Uhg. Guess I gotta make a lore library now. Just gotta figure out how far those audios go because if you put them near each other it sounds like your going insane with all the auto speech. lol
    I can test these in the PTS version of Raelskye's Refuge - I'll put one on each end and see how far the sound carries.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Made me check my sound settings, I thought they were just readable?

I love them great way to collect Lore.

The books are actually very big and cannot be scaled. I wonder if Krug is able to make one or two a little smaller especially for dwarfish folk as well as an open book for future additions?
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-08-2015 at 11:14 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Moved books to Endless Exclipse @Kiwipts

Moved the books so there is no confusion with the NPC's that talk: You'll find them in the stands over looking the PvP map.

• 3.2 NPCs - Chalmers Caldera - @Kiwipts
    • 3.2 Books - Endless Eclipse (on the stands) - @Kiwipts
    • River of Souls Sky Projector - Icewatch Post - @Kiwipts
    • Steppes of Infinity Sky Projector - Icewatch Post- Kiwialpha
    • FLURRIFIER - Temple of the Abandoned - @Kiwipts

BTW, hardy, thank you for documenting Lord Arak's speeches over in the Lore section - I'm using that list as a comparison against the dimension thingy so I can figure out which ones I want to record as speech samples.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Dancing NPC's!

Reiterating the following quote from Krug

Quote Originally Posted by krug View Post
    Glad you guys like the Guards and the cats! Like the Scoundrels and Baby Gump, they respond to most emotes, though the Guardians and Defiants are not as carefree as the Scoundrels. They can, however, be toggled to practice dummy mode in case you want to work on your rotations or just get out some aggression.
    Because the Baby Grug /dance is the cutest ever!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-09-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Do the audios go over the entire dim?

+ Reply to Thread