+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: Runecrafting for item levels 66 - 69

Shadowlander

Default Runecrafting for item levels 66 - 69

Where are the crafting recipes for these levels? I can find up to 65, and I can find 70, but not the level in between. I need a new twin-rune for a level 66 polearm.
    Thanks.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Memphis Belle was a B-17 "Flying Fortress" heavy bomber who kept her entire crew alive through 25 missions in WWII.

The VISIONARY weapon runes are the ones to use from level 64 to 70. For level 70, they are called PROPHETIC. So if you can find the Visionaries on the trainer, then you are doing it right.

Twin runes are not a thing any longer. For Two-Handed weapons, you need to use the ones where the name ends in Weapon-rune. For 1H/OH, they are called Weapon-runeshard.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 02-15-2020 at 07:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Shadowlander

Thanks much, that helps.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Memphis Belle was a B-17 "Flying Fortress" heavy bomber who kept her entire crew alive through 25 missions in WWII.

+ Reply to Thread