+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafting Dailies?

Soulwalker

Default Crafting Dailies?

Hi .......

Im trying to level up an "Apothecary" and am finding a lot of the information is way old and a lot of it is not there any more. For instance, I'm looking for Master-at-Arms Varis in The Chancel of Labors for dailies and he doesnt seem to be where any of the guides tell me he is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also the guides on other sites leave a little to be desired - suggestions?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Epidural View Post
    Hi .......

Im trying to level up an "Apothecary" and am finding a lot of the information is way old and a lot of it is not there any more. For instance, I'm looking for Master-at-Arms Varis in The Chancel of Labors for dailies and he doesnt seem to be where any of the guides tell me he is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also the guides on other sites leave a little to be desired - suggestions?
    Most crafting dailies other than fishing are from a vendor at your home city - I know the one for defiants is in Meridian in the manufactory for lower levels, not sure about where it is in Sanctum. Once you get past 300 and level 48, you can get everything from one of the NPCs outside of the manufacturing area at Tempest Bay (for both factions). There's one by the mailbox for lower level crafting and one on the opposite side of the stairs for 450+

Soulwalker

he didnt actually hand out the dailies, he was the delivery point to complete them after starting in Sanctum/Meridian. Some discussion in old threads about him being missing in 2013 or so...

Rift Disciple

Default Found this in some old patch notes from 2.5

All crafting dailies that were previously turned in to Master-at-Arms Varis can now be turned in to Robern Charrette.

He's back in the forge area.

+ Reply to Thread