+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In dire need of a better weapon. Can I craft it?

Soulwalker

Default In dire need of a better weapon. Can I craft it?

I've got 450 weaponsmith and I'm wondering what the new level cap is? If there's an increase, then how should I go about leveling it and also where would I find the higher quality of recipes. I'm only 50 hit away from 2000 and I've been grinding quite a bit but have yet to find something better and there's nothing in the auction house for a decent price that will not lower other stats. I'd do PvP but I'm not the best sadly so this is the route I'm trying to go if it's an option.

Yes, you can craft it, but it's realistically easier to just buy a cheap green off the AH that fills the slot.

Magelo updated their crafting stuff:
    https://rift.magelo.com/en/tradeskill/5/Weaponsmith

It's not a guide, but you can guess stuff out.
    The upper end stuff can be purchased off Rob in the back of the crafting room in Tempest Bay. You can alternatively buy it off the rift store in the crafting section for crafting marks/credits.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by skunksoup View Post
    I've got 450 weaponsmith and I'm wondering what the new level cap is? If there's an increase, then how should I go about leveling it and also where would I find the higher quality of recipes. I'm only 50 hit away from 2000 and I've been grinding quite a bit but have yet to find something better and there's nothing in the auction house for a decent price that will not lower other stats. I'd do PvP but I'm not the best sadly so this is the route I'm trying to go if it's an option.
    So, did you purchase Starfall? If so what level are you? Visionary crafting cap is 525. I have all professional skills and it's a plat and material sink. I leveled to 70 with 95% crafting dailies alone with foraging in the zones to level my gathering skills. The stats aren't that special, you can get greens with the same hit. And I would pay the plat I've seen in the AH for crafted gear at the 70 level. That gear requires a Visionary Amender which has a 20 hour cool down. When ever those pop up, I craft them. Even though I get a lot of mats from my minions, I burning through mats like crazy.

+ Reply to Thread