+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best/Most efficient and profitable way to level professions?

Default Best/Most efficient and profitable way to level professions?

When it comes to professions, especially the more grindy aspect, I always seem to loose interest relatively quickly. My question for this thread is what would be the best way of leveling up ones professions in regards to both efficiency in currency and materials, and the time spent gathering/grinding.

The professions I have chosen are Butchery, Mining and Armorsmithing on one toon and Foraging, Mining and Armorsmithing on the other (not very exciting, I know).

I have looked around for online guides, and while I have found some good ones, quite a few are abit outdated and others seems to be for higher to max level characters. I'm looking to level as I go, to avoid a massive grind at the end.
    My experience with this community so far has been immensely positive, and so I'd really like to hear first hand from you guys what your thoughts are for this topic, both to help me out and for anyone else that stumbles across this thread.

Thank you for your time!

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CheckMatius View Post

I have looked around for online guides, and while I have found some good ones, quite a few are abit outdated and others seems to be for higher to max level characters. I'm looking to level as I go, to avoid a massive grind at the end.
    This should help you as you level up.

http://pwniversity.com/rift/professions

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    This should help you as you level up.

http://pwniversity.com/rift/professions
    Thank you for the quick response! I've seen those Pwniversity guides before, and while they are great for leveling, I have been following the armorsmithing one so far and found it very effective, if slightly dull. But I suppose most grinds are!

+ Reply to Thread